soapfan770

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

I have just uploaded the next one...26 January...Rick discovers the truth...beautiful episode....the problem is that it takes me a lot of time to upload because my internet conexion is slow...

2 hours ago, MissPalmer said:

I have just uploaded the next one...26 January...Rick discovers the truth...beautiful episode....the problem is that it takes me a lot of time to upload because my internet conexion is slow...

Thank you so much for the episodes!

4 hours ago, MissPalmer said:

Real treasure, thank you! 

16 hours ago, MissPalmer said:

I have just uploaded one BB episode I have from January 2000 in the vault....one of the Venice episodes storyline...the date is 25 January 2000...I can`t write the date on the vault...it is a very powerful episode when Amber tells Rick the truth about the baby....

Amazing, thank you!!

21 hours ago, MissPalmer said:

thank you! :)

btw if anyone needs i can upload episodes from 2020 as far as i have them

Thanks @MissPalmer (I renamed those files for you, although that means now my name appears there as the last to modify the file), @bbforever and @anon4520 Always appreciate it when people upload despite slow connections, etc. :) 

I've just added 7/21/92 and 7/22/92 which I found on archive.org. I hope their dates are correct. Feel free to correct @YRfan23 or others.

55 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

Thanks @MissPalmer (I renamed those files for you, although that means now my name appears there as the last to modify the file), @bbforever and @anon4520 Always appreciate it when people upload despite slow connections, etc. :) 

I've just added 7/21/92 and 7/22/92 which I found on archive.org. I hope their dates are correct. Feel free to correct @YRfan23 or others.

They are correct! haha! :D 

In the 1/26/2000 episode in the vault where Rick finds out Little Eric isn't his there's a montage of Rick and Kimberly set to a song. Is that Adrienne Franz singing? It sounds like her and would be hilarious if it is.

3 minutes ago, Marquise said:

i am almost sure this is the song

You're right! Thank you! It's definitely Tiffany and not Adrienne.

3 hours ago, Darn said:

You're right! Thank you! It's definitely Tiffany and not Adrienne.

To make things worse:

Ashley Lyn Caravan (Kimberly) also tried her luck at singing at the time she was on B&B.