B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi there

Please register in order to view this content

I've got B&B season 01 to 04 on Google drive avaialable for people who has sent to me donates on PayPal

Keep an account on Videoland and a VPN to record the episodes and share with the fans on GOOGLE Drive is too expensive for me and It also takes me some time.  that's why I've been asking for donates. 

I've been asking $160 BRL and this is my e-mail to donates on PayPal
[email protected]

For the next days I'll be posting some seasons of The Young and The Restless, Days Of our Lives, General Hospital, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and EastEnders. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14aS8CT_h48lAYTu7mJCZ9Q2JEQWgA0wk?usp=sharing

• Members

i think the idea of the Vaul is for free sharing of what we have with eachother. I love to help and upload what i have and when i have new stuff. If someone downloads episodes for themselves and pays for it and wants money for that, he/she is not doing it for sharing with other he/she profits. If everyone gives 30 $ for getting the password it is profiting.

• Members

Yes and no.

Videoland is a pay-only-site - right? With a monthly subcription price; I also don't think that a free VPN works on there, so it costs as well. A one-time donation/fee /whatever is not that out of league considering these two factors, IMO. We had a similar conversation many years ago on Wost.org (world of Soap Themes in the dial-up internet days...) when a pay-wall got raised on this site.

I'm more curious if the B&B are actually uploaded to the password-protected google-drive or not.

Just checked: Videoland is just 11 episodes further up than in The Vault right now: #785

https://www.videoland.com/series/1161/the-bold-classics/3331

Edited by sheilaforever