B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This still insert was shown before each episode in our country between the year 1994-1996. Does anyone know which episode the picture have been taken?

Please register in order to view this content

Thanks for any help guys!

• Members

Nikki N got back to me and said she was focused on restoring her Tridge channel first and then she'll upload the episodes to the vault that she has. She did warn that she thinks she tossed episodes that didn't have Taylor in them but she definitely has a lot from late 1993 and early 1994

Anyway she has been putting up some significant moments of the Belief story.  A lot of the videos are unlisted and I'm probably going to delete this post in like 48 hours. She doesn't want the channel taken down again but I wanted to give people a heads up. 

Edited by Vizion

• Members

With unlisted on YT, I don't understand how you're meant to see the videos unless someone is prepared to share the link with you? is that right?  I've subscribed to Nikki N and there are a ton of Tridge scenes in the playlists, but are there unlisted ones also or is the fact that I'm subscribed mean I have access to the unlisted ones? I wouldn't have thought so... thank you...

• Members

Hey everyone, I woke up to this email from Nikki N

"Hey, I put 15 episodes from November 1993 in that vault. I have no idea the exact dates or the show numbers, only the month, so if anyone who knows wants to label them properly please do. There is a slight audio delay (like 1 or 2 seconds) in a few of the clips. Sorry, working on fixing that issue."

• Members

The way she is doing it, they're not searchable (except for the few she has public) and they won't come up on your subscriptions, but because she has collected them in a playlist and the playlist is public, all those unlisted videos are in one place and you can see them. In order to see what's newly uploaded, you'd have to manually check the playlists every day; if the video is unlisted you won't be notified. I'm glad she has organized them according to years this time since it was hard to keep track on her last channel. 

Thanks so much! They look good.  I for one am going to wait to watch cause I'm not even done with Amy's videos yet and I like to watch in order, but I saved them and I am happy to have it just in case we don't get up to it! It's a very critical part of the story obviously.

Freaking awesome. She added a bunch of October too. Hope somebody can figure out the dates.

• Members

Scrolled through Oct and Nov ’93 – this is a real treasure trove for all us Sheila fans! Seems like they are in chronological order as they are placed in the vault.

October: looks to be the week of Oct 11, with the last ep showing Sheila leaving for Genoa City – where she visits Scott on YR on Oct 19.

November: first ep shows Sheila returning from visiting Scott (so maybe this first ep is October, not November?) and the eps cover the  Catalina Island story, woo-hoo! The final ep shows the aftermath of Catalina, with Sheila and Eric back at Forrester. I think this final ep would be the week of Nov 15.  I know that Scott's funeral on YR is the week of Nov 15.

Only bummer is for the ep titled “November 1993-6”: the last segment, where Sheila is tending to a sick Scott, is preempted for a Michael Jackson news conference.

• Members

I know exactly what you mean...I like to watch in order too on re-watch but with a history like B&B it's so hard...I'd been watching Amy's at the moment too but now I see I can watch 101-249 in English on the vault, I have jumped back to start watching those as I really wanted to re-see the Ron Deacon trial, Caroline turning to Thorne etc that happened during this period. I own 1-100 on official DVD and then skipped to 250 with Amy. It's only delaying me watching the only period I have NEVER seen of the entire 33 years of B&B which is the Deveny Dixon / Queen Mary storyline as I was in Italy for 3 months during this time so missed about 60 episodes...but the wait will be worth it, even though I hear the resolution was meh.

Caroline's death is a super critical part of the storyline, and is about the only thing for me in TV and movie history that has had me crying bucket loads...I don't cry easily unless it's animal or children related...just the thought of those scenes gets me teary, and thankfully I recorded those episodes on VHS back in the day so I have them in some form...let's hope our mysterious benefactor keeps adding to the vault so we can reach that point, and beyond!