B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This period can be though fulfilled by Nikki N, it seems she had a ton of episodes form 1993-1995. She mostly uploaded Tridge scenes, but I hope she had some episodes without Hunter Tylo in 1994.

Yes, for me the theme change marked the slight deterioration of B&B.

• Members

It's like Brad doesn't get the show like his father used to. I know soap's had to change for the audience around 2010, but c'mon. There used to be so much more to the characters, they were so intricate and interesting. Nowadays the new characters are leaving after a year or two, not brining actually anything apart from the "popular faces" of the actors. The perfect example is the recast of Thorne. IMO Winsor Harmon and Heather Tom are two of the best actors on the show.  I strongly believe that Harmon would do perfectly fine with the Thorne storyline of 2017-2019 and who knows, he could even stay on the show as Katie's husband, but it was Ingo who could guaranteed better popularity.

• Members

It really seems like the show is   brand new. I even noticed in January 2013, when Susan and Ronn were gone,- Brad changed the way the credits were. From 1987 until then the first credits were to the creators, RIP Bill and Lee Bell. The last credit was the executive producer. Then in January 2013, it flipped. I think this was his way of saying it's not my parents show anymore.

• Members

2003 was not so bad either. Portofino, Puerto Vista, Macy's and Sheila's returns, Ridge finding out about his paternity... One thing I couldn't get accustomed to was Susan's natural hairstyle

Please register in order to view this content

I remember missing her blond wig that she used to wear since 2000 I think.

• Members

i think since Brad not one single story is complete - Ridge and Quinn - could have been huge! Bringing Deacon back a few times - nothing. Sheila! could have been great (i know she left for a politica career) but why not bring her now, James - mentioning Mary - nothing! and so many other stories - just in the trush

after her "new"hair cut Susan started to look more masculine i think.

just uploaded some photoes in the photo archive from the Charity show

Please register in order to view this content

enjoy!

• Members

Yep, he's really proud of his work, that's for sure, judging by the way he behaves or talks in the interviews. Even now, when they re-air the classics, it seems that "classic" is every episode that has been already aired, no matter the date. But the choice of e.g. celebrity week? No offence, but who the hell are Gina Rodriguez or Kike Hernandez? Why not the episodes with Joseph Campanella, Charlton Heston or Stephanie Beacham? Soo many to choose from! But it seems we'll be stuck with Big Brother's "stars" and the likes of Emma Barber...