B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Btw Sally and Clarke's wedding is in the vault at the 1991 section and the wedding aired in June 1990 so it's in the wrong section. Can we btw please have the 2002 episode to the vault where Stephanie finds out Brooke is carrying Deacon's baby?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

They are still adding new episodes to the streaming website, so it must be Amy's choice to stop capturing them.

I thought I've already uploaded it, but I see now it's missing, so I'll reupload it  

• Members

Yeah, it seems they are Amy's. There are some more on YT, although Amy asked not to copy her content, which may have been the reason for the copyright strikes. I'm grateful for her work, but still can't believe it's over

In the comments "bbau" mentioned he/she has created an account on the streaming site, but unfortunately they won't upload the following episodes. Two years ago we didn't have those first episodes, maybe soon one way or another we'll continue with the next ones  

• Members

I think that by the source she meant the streaming service. She said it is too time-consuming for her and took her 2 hours daily to prepare the episodes, so it seems she was the one doing the capturing. Maybe somebody else will take over. Another possibility is RTL Lounge channel, but the streaming is impossible to be found and the episodes from there are uploaded only to the same streaming service, there is no other site.

• Members

i guess it is some good soul! God bless you whoever you are!

BTW i was thinking of contacting a girl from the Netherlands a huge fan of B&B i think we are friends on FB but sadly i do not remember her name. She used to have some actors sites and FB pages may be she has some videos or photoes she wants to share with us. And if it is ok i will give her the link so she can use it too. To watch some episodes.