B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed. And Bell is the master of ruining any returns, the last very bad one imo was Sheila's. I think Susan left at a very appropriate moment and that's why we can now think of her as a badass character. Although it was nice to hear her voice in 2018 episode and I always wonder what her relations with Quinn or even Sheila again would be. Don't know why, but I have a feeling Wyatt would get some of those bitch slaps from her 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

So Brooke and Eric make love and 13 episodes later she finds out she's pregnant. Wow, I forgot that they really speeded things up in the beginning of 1990. Felicia seems to be still somewhere in the background during her first three months, still no major storyline with her, the first one being with Jake, who is to appear soon in #772. And it seems that Amy is sticking with the original closings now. I didn't know that they decided on double names in case of the married women so relatively late.