B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh lord, I forgot Ivy even existed. Ivy and Aly were nothing but placeholders to tangle with the Spencer bros until Thudley brought Steffy and Hope back. I’m just sorry we lost both Aly and Oliver to recklessness. 

I think mentioned it in one of these threads but one of the splashy Hope & Liam weddings it Italy B&B aired last month it turned out to be illegal.Liam realized he was still married to Steffy so he dumped Hope and reunited with Steffy after going all the way to Italy to marry Hope.  

• Members

Added to the vault

March 4 1998

March 6 1998

December 10, 1999, Ep. #3192

December 13, 1999, Ep. #3193

December 14, 1999, Ep. #3194

December 15, 1999, Ep. #3195

June 7 - 12 2000 (C.J and Becky wedding)

Edited by skebujebu

• Members

Aly and Oliver's story was actually one of the few quite interesting at that time. They made sweet couple. Hope and Liam's marriage was invalid in US, not because Liam was still married to Steffy, he wasn't. They made out after Hope didn't show up in the chapel and when she left him, he reunited with Steffy, who then got pregnant. Their marriage was short as well, but it was dragged out because she didn't want an annulment.

• Members

noticed from fb that there is some sort of sheila week this week in australia. wondering what episodes they air and will they appear to tenplay... btw, is the sheila vs lauren from tenplay in the vault in hq? 

Edited by skebujebu

• Members

Australia must not have been that far behind if they are also airing repeats. 

From that French site Soap Passion, the last episode aired in Switzerland was on May 1 (CBS airdate January 30) and no indication of any episodes broadcast there after May 4. France is airing episodes from March 2019 and Luxembourg is airing episodes from May 2019.

• Members

Australia was few months before the USA, so the run out of the episodes quickly. According to the TV guides, they are basically mixing the theme weeks - the same that were uploaded to 10play - with newer epsiodes. This week is catfight and location shoots week. There are no signs of Sheila week - tomorrow they will air Sheila/lauren catfight form 1992. I don't think that 10 have aired some other classics than those uploaded on 10play.

• Members

I posted the list of 10play episodes here in this thread on June 12 (sorry, can't seem to link my post directly).... IIRC there are 4 Sheila-centric episodes.... the catfight with Lauren and three recent catfights with Quinn. 10play was up to date with the US before the production pause, in fact it might have been a day ahead. They posted 50 episodes online which we have all but 6, but I have no idea what order they are airing them over there, and I don't know if you need an account to watch it online. 

I noted which episodes I thought were posted and which were not; if anyone wants to go through the list and see what episodes need to be uploaded to the vault I can do that, and hopefully someone can provide the 6 episodes that weren't posted online.