B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is it me or is it impossible to like Mick? He was soo arrogant from the very first episode and I never understood why Kristen left Clarke for him. Never liked him and I kind of wonder if Teri didn't want to be on the show and that's why they use their romance as a believable exit story, which will happen soon in the episodes Amy is uploading.

• Members

@LuckyBold i think the exit is near as far as i remember. I always think of Mick as arogant and dominant. Clark was much better for Kristen. He really loved her. Btw they were back togetter latter in 1992/1993 or something. Do not remmeber very well but it was when Sally and Clark were going to divorce and Kristen returned may be for Ridge's wedding and they left together and after that Clark returned in 1994/1995 when CJ was older and stayed.

• Members

@Marquise Yes, they spent the night together when Kristen returned for Ridge and Taylor's wedding. From what I remember Sally found out that he wasn't faithful and called off their agreement whereupon Clarke left the town. He also proposed to Kristen in 2001, when she found out Tony had HIV. Although Clarke and Kristen storyline was somehow boring for me, I much preferred her with him, not Mick

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

For some reason they ill-labeled some episodes as season 4 which were still from the third season. „Season 5“ will probably the actual season 4...

I always thought it was an interesting choice of Bill Bell to bring on Felicia and drop Kristen after the character was in a hot storyline with Clarke which they ruined with Mick.

• Members

I wish there had been more scenes between Felicia and Kristen. Their relations have never been truly delved into, like with Ridge & Thorne. They had few scenes in 1992 and after both characters were recast, but other than that they seemed not to share the screen at the same time when returning. If Kristen had stayed,  they would have probably endend up fighting over Clarke as he and Felicia shared a kiss one time I think.

• Members

If anyone's interested, I uploaded 1992 and 1995 episodes in very high quality to the Vault as well as Barbados and Italy episodes, so those in poorer quality can be now deleted. I'm gonna upload more soon.

Please register in order to view this content