B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Ah yes, I remember that. I also remember Chubby CJ and Rick having a rivalry in middle school and TBH that was the best part of the entire "young Rick" story. Rick shooting Grant led to Ridge "bravely" deciding to take the fall for Rick and he nobly went to jail for a few weeks, where I'm sure his chiseled good looks made him the man-crush of the inmates. BTW, I thought Grant was just swoonsome and would have loved to see him pursue a relationship with Taylor, much to the consternation of Stephanie and Ridge. I also think that Grant was Macy's best pairing.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow. I had forgotten how stilted the acting could be in those early episodes. Even old pro Susan Flannery looked stiff and uncomfortable (though it was nice of B&B to through her in head-to-toe Chanel -- a Chanel pantsuit would do wonders for her today). KKL, Jim Storm, Lauren Koslow and Joanna Johnson stood out with their naturalness and ease in front of the camera.

• Members

Grant had limitless potential and effortless chemistry with everyone. Look where that got him!

The show was very stiff early on, not helped by some of the stories. I think the Forresters, aside from Thorne, clicked sooner than the Logans though. I get that they wanted a shock for ratings but I think the attempted gang rape on a first episode (even if it was offcamera) was a little too much.

• Members

It seems like the Forresters never find out what other people have done to destroy their family. They pointed the finger at Brooke when it came to Sheila changing Bridget's paternity, and of course we have this thing right now where they are not gonna let everyone else know that Bill changed Steffy's result. (Not that it would honestly matter now).

• Members

How long were Stephanie and Jack together after Stephanie broke him and Sally up with that fake pregnancy scandal?

I guess that the return of Adam was a long term in the making since i have heard Sally make a reference to him an another episode other than this one. Too bad that Bradley botched it up.

I miss this Stephanie. This was the woman who you could go for advice to, but had an edge when it came to her enemies.(Brooke, Sally,Sheila.)