B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They were. I think Joanna Johnson told Bill Bell around Xmas 1989 that she wanted out and leave B&B when her contract expired in March 1990. Bill Bell managed to sign JJ to a short contract extension so that he could finish their Love story in style. Hence the quick turnaround to the wedding and in another 6 months Caroline will be dead

• Members

Thanks for the info.

I meant the episode itself. The ceremony, reception, Felicia revealing herself, and Ridge and Caroline making love all happened in the same episode. You would think that after nearly three years of waiting for Ridge and Caroline to be together, they would have taken their time and stretched their wedding out for a few episodes.

• Members

Btw is any of you wathcing old episodes except the onces Amy posts? I was watching some episodes from 2001 i had in German but it ends till 3620 and the episodes after that were deleted from the polish chanel.

Please register in order to view this content

May be i will watch what is still there in the chanel.

• Members

I found this online resource for Bill Bell's script collection with episode numbers and air dates. Good resource. Most interesting is the fact he has scripts to Nov 1995 and again from Jul 96 - Aug 97. They don't say if he wrote all these. Maybe he just had them in his collection due to being a producer of the show or maybe he was writing the show through that period. Not sure, but enjoy if you like getting episode counts and air dates

http://pdf.oac.cdlib.org/pdf/ucla/pasc/wjbell.pdf