soapfan770

Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

3 hours ago, Vizion said:

Hey everyone, great news! Nikki N got back to me and said she has full episodes that she will put on the Onedrive (I gave her the link). She said she has a ton from 1993 that she will share. 

The only issue is the episodes are in a vault or stored away somewhere and it might be a month before she can get to it because of COVID-19

That's wonderful! Thank you for contacting her

ETA:

I just finished uploading 4 new episodes from 1999.

Edited by KristinG79

6 hours ago, KristinG79 said:

ETA:

Thank you - it’s a very soaps B&B period. Back then I hated Kimberly and the Amber overdose was a bit much, but compared to the present it was magnifient soap and the show was firing on all cylinders. Everything felt in place after some hiccups in 1997-1998...

I am so sorry that the Polish chanel has problems with Youtube too :( i am watching 2001 episodes i have in German and they end till 3620 and i was hopping to continue watching them in polish but they are removed :(

Edited by Marquise

9 hours ago, KristinG79 said:

ETA:

For the data nerds out there:
Rick & Ambers wedding is # 2989-2991 which originally aired February 22-24, 1999 on CBS

Taylor rejects Pierce is #2994, airdate March 1, 1999

13 hours ago, Vizion said:

Hey everyone, great news! Nikki N got back to me and said she has full episodes that she will put on the Onedrive (I gave her the link). She said she has a ton from 1993 that she will share. 

The only issue is the episodes are in a vault or stored away somewhere and it might be a month before she can get to it because of COVID-19

This would be AMAZING. 1993-1995 is a period I'd love to rewatch and even with all the treats we have received lately (Amy Silence, rusclassicfan and the Vault...) it is still the time frame where he have seen the least episodes.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Marquise said:

friends i will start uploading episodes in years after 2007which where not from B&B official youtube chanel in a different folder so you can make the difference. If you want me too i can also add to the photo archive if you are interested in me doing so. 

I uploaded some english episodes in 2003 in the same folder!

Made a folder 2004 and uploaded some there too

Thank you so much!

can someone please post Amy's episodes in Vault when the link is updated, please. I am sorry, but it seems i have trouble with the chanel, not seing her pined post and so on.

Would be very thankful! :)

Edited by Marquise

23 hours ago, divinemotion said:

I don't understand something... and I really am not ungrateful to Amy, who has been the hero for us... but I don't get why she doesn't respond to all the people who ask if she can just give us a folder in google... and just be done with this chaos. It's very strange to have to wait for her every day at a random time to upload a link somewhere, then change her mind and open and account, then change her mind again, and again...and tell us again and again that CBS is blocking her... Let me tell you that if CBS has blocked more that 3 videos from her account and she has had a copyright strike, her profile would be deleted. There is still this one video that she had public 288, that CBS is not blocking. It is very bizare... she continues to say she is not a fan, so I don't get what is going on. I am happy we are getting these episodes, but I'm puzzled by this behaviour. All of the video that were removed say removed by user, not copyright... Can anybody help me understand this... I am not saying she is doing this on purpose, but... I don't get it. Why not a folder and just everyone can go and check out the episode at their time.

I am going to be having some busy days ahead and I'm already scared I may miss some of her posts or changes in uploading... or something.

I really hope that if we all just keep an eye on her profile, we will not lose episodes.

I am again very thankful to her.

I concluded that she's not really technologically savvy. She didn't know how to block the comment sections. Or she's afraid about her files or something. But still, she's doing what she can for us. And yes, each day there will be a new link to a new episode under the "B&B Classics".

22 hours ago, Vizion said:

Can't believe it... It's amazing! Can't wait! 

20 hours ago, LuckyBold said:

I concluded that she's not really technologically savvy. She didn't know how to block the comment sections. Or she's afraid about her files or something. But still, she's doing what she can for us. And yes, each day there will be a new link to a new episode under the "B&B Classics".

Good news... Amy Silence has now created a Google Drive in order to provide new episodes everyday... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/114JPVurSBG6Ho8swNnAtJhp_SHy31gnM

Great! It looks like this one link is used for all of the episodes.

On 5/16/2020 at 6:21 PM, KristinG79 said:

ETA:

Thanks for posting episodes from 1999.  I hope you have more. I luv that era.

Edited by charholden5