Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members

I see that all of those Taylor and Ridge clips that were put on You Tube are being put into the OneDrive.

Does anyone know the dates of any of those clips (especially the stuff before 1996)? They all seem to be labeled weird as hell but there's a lot of stuff there. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Are they from Nikki N's channel? Those seem like the clips taken from the full episodes, but unfortunately Nikki N repeatedly commented that their uploading only clips of Taylor, not the full episodes. It's a shame, because it seems the person has quite a collection, especially from 1993-1995. 

• Members
4 hours ago, LuckyBold said:

Are they from Nikki N's channel? Those seem like the clips taken from the full episodes, but unfortunately Nikki N repeatedly commented that their uploading only clips of Taylor, not the full episodes. It's a shame, because it seems the person has quite a collection, especially from 1993-1995. 

Yes. She has bought Australian episodes from same person as I am. I have not bought any 90s though.

• Members
11 minutes ago, skebujebu said:

Yes. She has bought Australian episodes from same person as I am. I have not bought any 90s though.

Oh, I see. I just noticed that she uploaded the scenes between Ridge and Taylor from the Macy/Brooke catfight episode and I could swear that it's from our vault. Maybe she's found this forum and if possible, she could share the full episodes to the vault. It would be amazing! I'd love to see 1993 and 1994 closing backgrounds.

Edited by LuckyBold

• Members
6 hours ago, LuckyBold said:

Yes it seems so. I assume she has entire episodes because she seems to have almost every Ridge/Taylor scene - especially from 92-97 or so. Unless she found someone who does Taylor and Ridge edits? 

I sent her a note on YT, sometimes she responds. Hopefully she has some full episodes she's willing to contribute to the vault. 

I still wish we had dates for those clips. There are so many, would love to see them in some kind of order

• Members
3 hours ago, Marquise said:

does the link change for every episode or only the file? do you know?

I'm not totally sure. I guess we will find out today. It sounds like the link changes; I could be wrong.

48 minutes ago, divinemotion said:

it's very difficult to follow amy lately... does anyone know how far has the episodes been uploaded in the official channel on videoland. is it up to 800

Videoland is at 720.

• Members

friends i will start uploading episodes in years after 2007which where not from B&B official youtube chanel in a different folder so you can make the difference. If you want me too i can also add to the photo archive if you are interested in me doing so. 

I uploaded some english episodes in 2003 in the same folder!

Made a folder 2004 and uploaded some there too

Edited by Marquise

• Members
1 hour ago, Marquise said:

friends i will start uploading episodes in years after 2007which where not from B&B official youtube chanel in a different folder so you can make the difference. If you want me too i can also add to the photo archive if you are interested in me doing so. 

I uploaded some english episodes in 2003 in the same folder!

Made a folder 2004 and uploaded some there too

thank you thank you thank you god bless you