B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I see that all of those Taylor and Ridge clips that were put on You Tube are being put into the OneDrive.

Does anyone know the dates of any of those clips (especially the stuff before 1996)? They all seem to be labeled weird as hell but there's a lot of stuff there. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Are they from Nikki N's channel? Those seem like the clips taken from the full episodes, but unfortunately Nikki N repeatedly commented that their uploading only clips of Taylor, not the full episodes. It's a shame, because it seems the person has quite a collection, especially from 1993-1995. 

• Members

Oh, I see. I just noticed that she uploaded the scenes between Ridge and Taylor from the Macy/Brooke catfight episode and I could swear that it's from our vault. Maybe she's found this forum and if possible, she could share the full episodes to the vault. It would be amazing! I'd love to see 1993 and 1994 closing backgrounds.

Edited by LuckyBold

• Members

Yes it seems so. I assume she has entire episodes because she seems to have almost every Ridge/Taylor scene - especially from 92-97 or so. Unless she found someone who does Taylor and Ridge edits? 

I sent her a note on YT, sometimes she responds. Hopefully she has some full episodes she's willing to contribute to the vault. 

I still wish we had dates for those clips. There are so many, would love to see them in some kind of order

• Members

friends i will start uploading episodes in years after 2007which where not from B&B official youtube chanel in a different folder so you can make the difference. If you want me too i can also add to the photo archive if you are interested in me doing so. 

I uploaded some english episodes in 2003 in the same folder!

Made a folder 2004 and uploaded some there too

Edited by Marquise