B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Awesome! FYI, that page says not available in the US. The top 10 weddings from 10play are already on the Vault, so if you could do all the fashion shows and other categories (I'm not sure if they're online yet cause I don't have a VPN), that would complete our collection.

Please register in order to view this content

The vault is here: 

https://bit.ly/2A3Bnhv 

• Members

Sorry about the link not working for the US. 

I can see best catfights (Stephanie Vs Brooke [KKL with short hair], Macy Vs Brooke, Lauren Vs Sheila), best location shoots and best fashion shoots. Most are quite recent. Do you want all of them?

Also I have no idea of years or episode numbers except the fashion shows thanks to the list in other thread. 10 play doesn't label anything except the new episodes.

• Members

All of them would be great, IMO the priority should be the earlier stuff that's not available on YouTube, but the whole collection would be nice. Thank you for whatever you get.

It's really annoying that 10play didn't post a list of the dates like CBS did (they're not always the same, ie 10play shows 10 episodes and CBS does 5 and the Steffy/Liam wedding on both networks was different), but I'm able to see thumbnails. Let me make screencaps and I know someone here will be able to figure it out.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Ohh we're in luck. The best catfight episodes are unedited, complete with end credits. I guess 10 hasn't got around to butchering them yet.

Lauren Vs Sheila (1992) - Sheila admits what she did to Lauren was wrong.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5mibbkx4iztp/Best Catfights Lauren vs Sheila.mp4

Macy Vs Brooke (1999) - Macy finds Brooke hiding underneath her bed.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3o1wqg0gh399/Best Catfights Macy vs Brooke.mp4

Stephanie Vs Brooke (1999) - Stephanie goes into a rage when she finds out about Brooke & Thorne

http://www.filefactory.com/file/rievm0gp03f/Best Catfights Stephanie vs Brooke.mp4

• Members

Thank you so much @Slutty Shauna Fan (LOL, I love this screen name).

Looks like my screencaps are incomplete cause it's only showing me 8 episodes, but here they are and please people let's crowdsource the dates and episode #s.

Click the screencaps to make them bigger.

Best Weddings - done, episode numbers and dates are listed on the videos in the vault

Best Fashion Shows
Brooke's Bedroom
Date:
Episode #:

Lake Como
Date: October 29, 1997
Episode #: 2661

Ridge vs Thorne
Date:
Episode #:

Forrester vs Jackie M, Pt 1 & 2
Dates: August 13-14, 2009
Episode #s: 5628-5629

Hope fur the Future
Date: 
Episode #:

California Freedom:
Date: 
Episode #:

Quinn's Fashion Show
Date: November 11, 2016
Episode #:

Best Sydney Shows

Ridge vs Rick Feud, pt 1-5
Dates: March 23 - 29, 2007
Episode #s: 5023 - 5027

Steffy & Liam's wedding, pt 1-5 (is there a part 4?)
Dates:
Episode #s:

Best Location Shoots

Ridge & Taylor in Barbados, pt 1-3 (website only says 2 and 3?)
Date: 
Episode #:

Brooke & Thomas Stranded
Date: 
Episode #:

Aspen
Date: 
Episode #:

Paris
Date: August 8, 2014 (if this is the one where Ivy gets pushed into the Seine by Quinn.... description is a little vague)
Episode #:

Monte Carlo - Bill & Brooke
Date: August 12, 2013
Episode #:

Monte Carlo Fashion Shoot
Date: July 31, 2017
Episode #:

Forrester Pool photoshoot (why is this a location, lol?)
Date: 
Episode #:

Best Catfights:
Sheila vs. Lauren

Date: 
Episode #:

Macy vs. Brooke 
Date: July, 21, 1999
Episode: #3094

Stephanie vs. Brooke
Date: August, 03, 1999
Episode: #3103

Ridge vs. Bill
Date: 
Episode #:

Steffy vs Sally
Date: 
Episode #:

Sheila vs. Quinn, pt 1-2
Date: 
Episode #:

Liam vs Thomas
Date: 
Episode #:

Quinn vs. Brooke vs. Shauna
Date: 
Episode #:

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Watching episode 445 right now and the writing is so damn good. Makes me wonder... are nowadays the people who are writing... complete idiots. Why is Bold not able to pursue a storyline without boring repetitive dialogue... why is it so hard. Why don't they just copy-paste some scripts from the old days! It will be better! 

I wanted to rank the years in storyline quality.

From the years I've watched... not complete years, of course, since some I haven't watched completely... but I've watched the main stories and remember most of them from my childhood.

1. 1993 - The best time of Bold And The Beautiful...

2. 1987 - iconic

3. 1992 - iconic

4. 1988 - !!!

5. 1989 - !!!

6. 1990 - iconic

7. 1991 - Some of my favorite moments!

8. 1994 - good, but had problems and bad directing... from the episodes I remember.

-1995-to 1998 haven't watched the storylines.

then...

9.1999 - had some really cool stuff.

10. 2002 - I loved this year actually, even though there were some very stupid stories.

11. 2001 - remember the atmosphere.

12. 2000 - it's 50.50

13. 2005 - Somehow I liked this year. I think it's the only year they really tried to bring back some classic elements back. But failed. And I hated how much Bridget had to suffer like an idiot. And Brooke repeating Bridget. Bridget. Bridget. Bridget. I wonder how KKL didn't go to a doctor after having to say this disgusting name Bridget so many times.

14. 2003 - I have a bad taste from these episodes, didn't like how Brooke was being written. Nick just started to ruin everything.

15.2010 the only year after 2003, that I can rank at this place. The most stupid storyline stands out as the most interesting. The Oliver bang. It was trashy and fun... but Bold was now in another territory. Complete trash. Brooke is a caricature. Hope is the new Bridget. Disgusting.

TILL now it's OK. Hahahah.

16. 2004

something's very off in 2004. very repetitive... too much Nick.

17. 2006

starting to go really bad. Taylor is unbearable at times. Storylines get dark and melodramatic. Had some good parts and good fights.

18. 2013 - There was an attempt here to re-boot after death of Stephanie and Ronn Moss leaving. It was bearably bad. I liked the Slut from the valley with Bill though... I don't know why.

19.2012 - Stephanie going away... But otherwise... Hope nightmare.

Donna Logan nightmare - And complete death of Brooke as a character.

21. 2008 - Hated the entire year. Brooke had botched lip surgery. That's what I remember.

22.2009 - I don't even remember what this year was about... and I think I've watched the episodes 2 times!

23. 2011 - Bad. Bad. Bad. Thomas Brooke. Bad.

Then

2014-2020 - Please cancel this sh-t. This is so bad and so useless.. unwatchable.

2017 stands out as a better. Otherwise... I hate everything. And it's fast forward. Too much Bill, who can't act if his life depends on it. Too much bad acting.

So to make a resume - Till Stephanie was gone... it started as a masterpiece and turned trashy, but watchable. After 2013-2014 I pray for cancellation and this is coming from a HARDCORE fan, who grew up with this show and loves it more than ANYTHING Tv or media.

How would you guys rank the years you have watched? Even if not full...

Edited by divinemotion

• Members

@BoldRestless Thanks

The 1996 Barbados episodes are already uploaded to the vault as is the 1997 fashion shoot episode.

I'm sure the 2007 Sydney episodes and the 2009 fashion show are/will be uploaded by garciab so I won't interrupt the continuity on the vault but will post DL links in case anyone wants a different source.

The rest of 10 play looks post 2010 episodes, even as far back as last year! 

BB #5023

BB #5024

BB #5025

BB #5026

BB #5027

BB #5628

BB #5629

• Members

These episodes are soooo good with Clarke's duplicity. It's truly a house of cards that he is building... just wait what happens next about "the dream house".

Hence, it is nice concept that it is eventually Kristen who does the same to Clarke that he did to her - with Mick.  However, the writing is not there for Kristen or Dan McVicar is a much better actor because I've always been TEAM CLARKE in this storyline.

You can click your way though and download one file at a time. I just started my first download of the 1999 episodes. I seems to take 35 minutes per file without registering...