B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I had a couple of problems today. I think I am working in the folders at the same time you are? Just did 1/8/91 but it won't play. I guess you have to delete it and I'll try again?

Edit: Another one is 3/17/92. It's in the folder, but didn't upload correctly.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh no! I got #696. Thanks for the heads up - sometimes I'll skip a week and then catch up with downloading them. I'll upload to the vault but I'm just going to keep the file name from my downloading program instead of renaming. It looks like this: B&B Classics S4 E696 (1990) (720p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I was watching some of the episodes they uploaded on their official channel... and they are not finally cut even. There was a mark for a scene to be switched because it's not a good quality. How and why did they upload these episodes on there... Mess. I am happy that they did.. but it's such a mess. I noticed that when you watch these old episodes  on youtube there are ads... so probably they wanted the money from ads and views and someone suggested they upload whole years. Why don't they upload the whole series hahah.. they will make money from views... I guess I can dream.

• Members

Tell me about it lol I was almost up to the episode where Thorne found out that he shot Ridge.

I'm thankful she's still uploading though even if they do get deleted quickly. That's a great channel and great poster. As for now, I'm gonna binge watch some Santa Barbara.

• Members

I like it, but I can see why some people might not have. I think it was, though I'm not sure, the first soap to inject humor into it's storylines. I will admit though that the first hundred or so episodes are a little rocky. There are quite a few characters that just end up not serving a purpose at all and are ushered out pretty quickly, but I think it really did find it's footing after a little while. I'm up to the June 1986 episodes right now and I really like them.