B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B and Y&R historically begab their new seasons at their anniversary - therefore both in March... however, in 2012 (?) or so CBS began to renew its daytime show in sync with the rest of Shows. The soap season Therefore now starts in early September. 

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Hello there, this is my first post to this forum. I am fan from Finland since 1999 and want to thank you for all of the great footage you have been uploading. Here is my shares from my personal collection. It is not much but it is the best I can do for you. 

Episodes from January 2000

https://drive.google.com/open?id=100Wc8wvMJ3smvOlnfUPFRzVLgw6wkw9P

Episodes from May 2000

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qzk-4pyHcWHU_olK4DwOgGjN2Gp5lVsq

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iC9LPXbhwdVAVRZGZVYP_1lzQnXKW1BJ

I am looking for the episodes from 1998-2004. 

• Members

@skebujebu thanks, I look forward to checking it out.

I agree, I got a copyright strike on YouTube so I'm trying to lay low on there right now. I have some stuff I want to share with you guys. @ChickenNuggetz92 has created a wonderful Y&R fault to upload things, but I don't know if he is also a fan of B&B.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

How cool! Thank you!

2003 and 2004 used to be around on the internet in its entirety. First on YT, then on Dailymotion. Recordings from the English DIVA channel. Not sure if these videos are still to be found these days...

She was Becky's colleague at Forrester International in Paris. Regardless of her status, it was recurring role which didn't last long.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0884419/?ref_=tt_rv_t6

• Members

Thank you so much @skebujebu ! Bitchy Brooke vs Drunken insecure Macy was so juicy. Bobbie Eakes did an amazing job – too bad she was written off soon after. Anyone know exactly when Macy “died” in the car crash? Winsor Harmon is sex-on-a-stick. Loved Sally being protective mama bear.

• Members

Alrighty as requested, I've also created a B&B Vault! Best part - no registration required, just click on the link here and it's easy as dragging and dropping! If you're having trouble accessing the site, try using your browser's Private Browsing or Incognito mode. The links in my signature will take you to both.

For full disclosure, I bought a OneDrive business account via eBay. This gives me a "lifetime" 5TB of storage. The only main concern is that it's very possible that the account may cease to work down the road - however from what I've read from other people who've done something similar, Microsoft is unlikely to be diligent about auditing these accounts that are sold. I'm also not terribly concerned about the data on this, considering it's just a collection of videos with no sensitive information. I will, however, continue to research some solutions for backing this up in the event it goes down!

I've contributed some episodes and clips in the vault including the events surrounding Macy's Death in 2000 and Brooke going after Ridge again in 2001.

Please register in order to view this content

This is terrific! I can download them and migrate them over to the new B&B vault I've created.