B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is it safe to say that the Jennifer Anistion-type hairdo that KKL sported in 1995 went over with B&B fans like a lead balloon?

https://youtu.be/2xywqh41Km8

https://youtu.be/OXYN51P0Pco

Also check out this video of B&B footage from 1999.  Um, is it safe to say that KKL looked terrible with short hair?

Edited by GSGfan2017
Wanted to removed unwanted period

• Members

This shows that multiple stories could be balanced on a half hour show.  You can tell Bill Bell was still show runner at the time.

It's funny that Stephanie rewrites history cause she was just as bad as Brooke was.  While Eric was attractive, I don't think he was worth it...and didn't get why Beth, Brooke and Stephanie were hot to trot for him.

Seeing Donna in this episode makes me understand more why the original actress quit a few short months later.  She's just a talk to..and the original actress said her main rrason fir keaving was due to being just a talk to for Brooke.  Sad since her character drive quite a bit of story from 1987 to 1989/90.

Id forgotten Felicia worked at Spectra.. I recall she did one fashion show for them..with an environmental theme..and I think that was when she was clued in aboit Jake/Macy...but details are hazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Both yes and no I'd say. True, he's not a great actor or even a good one, and sometimes he was really bad, but most of the time his limited capability worked for what the role required of him. And over the years he became Ridge Forrester, and I have never really gotten used to Thorsten Kaye in the role. 

The role of Ridge never really called for a great actor either. He was just the trophy that the more dynamic women around him fought over.