B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

As far as I remember, both Sly and Jasmine worked at the Bikini Bar (after Jasmine had left Spectra). She fell in love with Sly, but he only wanted Jessica – mainly because he wanted to marry into the Forrester dynasty. Jasmine found out about this and told Jessica that Sly was only interested in her family's money. When Jessica showed Sly the cold shoulder, he raped her in disguise. Jessica was able to spot a tattoo on the rapist's groin. A bit later, Jasmine saw the tattoo on Sly's body and was shocked. Sly locked Jessica and Jasmine inside the Bikini Bar and set the place on the fire. While Dylan rescued the two girls, Sly died in the flames. Shortly after, Jasmine was written off the show without explanation, and Jessica and Dylan left town as well at the end of 1996.

The only character of that younger mid 90s crowd who survived into 1997 was Dylan's roommate Michael Lai (Lindsay Price). She was actually Grant's first love interest before he married Brooke and later Macy.

During that time they also teased Clarke/Brooke and Ridge/Lauren.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh no, I prefer to see the episodes without the v/o even though I'm glad those episodes are around too. It also helps figuring out the airdates to his playlists as well.

his Thorne seems to be the most well rounded of the 3 actors if that makes sense....I guess because it seemed like once Harmon took over they stopped writing for Thorne, or at least after the stuff with Brooke ended.