B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

This episode from January 1991 (# 961) is highly interesting for three reasons:

First, it is really good.

It's also the only episode I know of that Maria the maid - remember her??? - ever appeared outside the Forrester Mansion. LOL

And finally, the oddest trivia of them all: she gets a last name she was NEVER credited with nor was it ever used again to my knowlege.

Go watch it yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah 1996-1998ish began the horrible campy stuff that the show would continue to push for many years to come...yet 1999-2002ish seemed like when the show found its footing again momentarily....it seemed to only go down hill again when Macy returned and was killed off again less then a year later and then the DOOL meets GH Sheila return from the fall of 2003.

• Members

Yes. It was also that tacky story where Sly raped Jessica and Lark Voorhies and left them in a burning Bikini Bar (was it ever rebuilt?), when they brought in Russell Todd for a story where Taylor was being stalked (the whole thing was quickly dropped), etc. Probably the best thing about the year was bringing in Grant.

• Members

I always preferred Connor to Grant (I have a soft spot for Scott Thompson Baker).   I say that because Grant pretty much took Connor's role on the show.  STB never met a woman he didn't have chemistry with!  He was the first person outside of Ridge that I actually liked Brooke with....and he was absolute FIRE with Kimberlin Brown's Sheila.

Oh Sly.  I loved Sly.....whoever had the idea to have SLY rape anyone was an idiot....I preferred him poking a hole in his condom and trying to impregnate Jessica.  Didn't that story start out with Jasmine (Lark Voorhies) actually helping Sly win Jessica because she wanted Dylan?  The fire came into play when she double crossed Sly (post-rape).

Dylan was another character I actually quite liked.  Why they only tested him with Darla and never went there made no sense to me.  They had chemistry in spades.