B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If you're interested in doing so, maybe someone from the board can help you through the ripping and uploading stuff? Once you get the episodes onto your computer, it's very easy.

You certainly have, and we thank you for that! But, yes, it remains difficult, even if it's a little easier. But B&B is on a whole other level!

• Members

Your very welcome! and I only hope more will be coming.....It's just a shame when new episodes do pop up they are deleted right off the bat....I wish my channel would be public, but it is what it is....I just hate other channels have been taken down in the process or flat out can't upload anymore Y&R/B&B/even DOOL clips because of that copyright stuff.

It's fitting to see more B&B this particularly year cause the show turns 30 in about 2 months, so I hope more surprises are in the works...who knows, maybe I'll get some episodes myself!

• Members

I enjoyed this episode a lot!

Please register in order to view this content

I always love getting to see more of Sally, I loved her rant about Stephanie and how even after all she's done to befriend, Stephanie, she hasn't returned the favor....I liked that they showed that Stephanie was never the saint she supposedly was later....she was the villain, and she deserved everything she got from Eric leaving her, and then later her ending up on the streets, then down the line all the Sheila stuff.

Did Stephanie even really have a big falling out with Sally over Felicia?

The Stephanie/Beth confrontation was fantastic as well....Marla Adam's version of Beth comes out more cunning, which is a good contrast to Stephanie, though she's sort of playing her like Dina......again I loved how Dina rubbed everything about Brooke and Eric in Stephanie's face. Deep down Stephanie was no different then Brooke was when she was younger, and I liked how Dina reminded her (and the audience) of that.Even Stephanie's last words sting a little too.

Brooke reminds me of Nikki a lot in those scenes.....I think I still prefer the old Donna.

It's so crazy how once upon a time, this show could balance multiple stories at one......it's such a joke now....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know if someone mentioned this before, but I stumbled upon a YT channel that has LOTS of B&B episodes from 1989-1991 and early 1992. They seem to be mostly full episodes with some partials, but unfortunately have that annoying Polish VO overlapping the actual dialogue,(They are TVP episodes)  but since most of the earlier B&B  episodes are exclusive to YT, this is still a treat and appropriate I think for the 30th anniversary!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_WQ5kTd8upyOsiIC1n9g1w/featured

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

haha, I can't believe (unless I was just asleep) I didn't find this channel before.....again despite the somewhat annoying V/O this is amazing! I honestly feel like 1989-1995 were the best years for the show, so It's great that so many episodes from some of that time are available on here! 

Of course I will do my usual research about airdates, haha I wonder how often B&B was preempted over Y&R back then, especially in 1990-1991 because of the gulf war coverages.

• Members

I'd love to hear your two cents on the airdates... But be warned: the Polish episode numbers given are NOT the actual episode numbers. They are off by roughly 210+ episodes... For instance: I'm just watching episode #887, yet it is listed as "odcinka 672". I mention this particular episode because this is one of a few shows that have Sherylin Wolter subbing in for Hunter Tylo as Dr. Taylor Hayes.