B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Love these old clips and scans. I have watched B&B for a long long time. I miss Joanna Johnson. Always love when she shows up for a couple of episodes. Stephanie, Eric, Ridge and Caroline were my favorites from when I first began watching. Good times.

• Members

The cast pic from 1994 is 1996 and the pic labelled 1995 is 1995. That is why neither Tracey Bregman or Kimberlin Brown appear as Kimberlin was off the show for a short period and Tracey didn't join until late Oct 1995. Rick and Bridget didn't get the spotlight until the whole paternity thing so 1996 would be their first cast picture. Also Barbara Crampton had longer darker hair when she began.

I also think the 1998 pic is from 1999 as I am pretty sure KKL didn't cut her hair until around Dec 1998 and I doubt they would have shot that pic then, it looks like they did most of the cast pictures in the early to mid part of the year. It would also explain why Kimberlin Brown doesn't appear as she left around Oct 1998.

Edited by will81

• Members

The cast photos where I got them from are labeled by Season, rather than year. For example, Season 9 is is labeled as 1995-1996. We are currently in Season 24 and that is 2010-2011. So while a photo might be taken in one year, it was encompassing the season, which overlaps across 2 seperate years. I only put the one year instead of both to simpliy things. Hope that makes sense

http://www.boldandbeautiful.com/index.cfm?pid=402171

Edited by Cheap21