B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for the clips and photos.

I wonder if Brad Bell was just ashamed of the Spectras. His idea of "comedy" seems to be more along the lines of the latest scene where people tell Brooke she is a whore/Stephanie goes wild. That and Pam/Donna Duck. Perhaps he feels like he created those characters (since the Logans of today bear zero resemblance to anything Bill Bell created) so it shows how great he is.

• Members

I think that needs to be updated

Stephanie Forrester:

wife of Eric; mother of Ridge, Thorne, Kristen, Felicia and Angela

Eric Forrester:

husband of Stephanie; mother of Ridge, Thorne, Kristen, Felicia and Angela

Ridge Forrester:

formerly engaged to Caroline; likes Brooke; father of aborted baby by Morgan

Donna Logan:

liked Rocco. Mother to Marcus. Was in love with Justin

Beth Logan;

wife of Steven; mother of Storm, Donna, Brooke, and Katie; engaged to Eric; grandmother to Marcus

Bill Spencer:

Father of Caroline, Karen and Bill Jr; widowed

Caroline Spencer:

married to Thorne; formerly engaged to Ridge; twin sister of Karen

All things considered, B&B wasnt too bad with the retcons. It could have been a whole lot worse like what happened wtih the Lord family on OLTL from their original inception to today.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You mean someone on the show mentioned him? Or one of us?

I know I've mentioned him quite a few times on here- I love me some Connor Davis and Scott Thompson Baker.

Are you sure those '91 and '92 cast photos are marked right? Kimberlin was full time on Y&R on '91 and joined B&B in '92.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it can't be right- Scott Thompson Baker was on AMC from 1991-1992- he didn't join B&B until '93. And I remember Kevin & Keith- I'm pretty sure they didn't join until '93 either. Plus they're pictured in '91, not in '92, and then again in '93, so the timeline is off. Also, Darla's hair is short in the '91 picture and long in the '92 picture. She started with long hair and then cut it short. Also, Michael Watson only appeared on the show in 1992.

I'm pretty sure the '91 picture is actually '93, the '92 pic is actually '92, and the '93 pic is actually '94. Then the pics from '94 to '96 are actually cast pics of the year after, which fills the '97 gap you have. Just an educated guess, but I'm pretty sure it's right.

• Members

B&B is the only soap left that holds my interest.

IMO, it's the most entertaining and consistently delivers.

I've never HATED, HATED any SL, nor have been driven to stop watching. As long as Brooke and Stephanie are there, I'll watch.