DRW50

Our Five Daughters

Patricia Allison as Barbara Lee, Jacqueline Courtney as Ann Lee --

Jacqueline Courtney as Ann Lee -- Photo by: Bob Ganley/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.

Jacqueline Courtney as Ann Lee -- Photo by: Bob Ganley/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.

That's Melinda Plank with Jacquie Courtney at the malt shoppe. The doctor is Allen Nourse.

Edited by Paul Raven

SoapDope   

Actress Joan Anderson who played on this series and many other soaps(and at one time married to Craig Huebing) appears in this 1968/1969 commercial for Joy. Florence Halop (who many remember from Night Court) appears as the grocery checker.

danfling   

One of the other ladies was the actress who appeared with Dick Smith in an early Charmin commercial.   I wonder what her name is?

Wasn't Frank Schofield in the cast?

SoapDope   
3 hours ago, danfling said:

One of the other ladies was the actress who appeared with Dick Smith in an early Charmin commercial.   I wonder what her name is?

Wasn't Frank Schofield in the cast?

Yes, I saw that Charmin ad too where Mr. Whipple (Dick Wilson) was yelling at her for squeezing the Charmin. Dick Wilson's daughter was on the 80's sitcom Perfect Strangers. She was so proud of him in interviews. He was a character actor for decades and had many high class celebrity friends. He also played the drunk guy on Bewitched. 

I miss some of these old product ads with characters you cared about like Mr. Whipple, Madge in the Palmolive ads, Mrs. Olson the Folgers coffee woman, Josephine the plumber etc... All of these actors started their ad characters in the 60's and did them up to the early 90's when they retired.