Single Ladies

Money

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SL can survive without Dash. They're in their first season so it's not as if show is established. It's possible that Latifah is closer to Lisa Raye if Dash the one being ousted. I hope they find a good replacement if true because Tatiyana doesn't exactly scream sexy.

Cheap, do you have the clip of Lisa discussing the feud on Wendy?

• Members

Stacy Dash claims she is leaving because she wants to be in LA with her family and coming to Atlanta to tape the show was too much.

Yeah right, she would have known that before she signed on. I guess they want to either give her a dignified exit or they don't want to look like the bad guys because they fired the star of the show.

Ugh I can't stand Lisa Raye. New lead please ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Oh! I just saw this news & posted in the AMC/OLTL cancelled thread, haha. I am sorta freaking out about this, they're replacing awesome Stacey Dash with Denise Vasi. I mean nothing against her, but wow. LOL! Did they watch anything of her on AMC? I guess not. Or maybe they did and thought it was good. Who the hell knows. And I TOTALLY suggested Shannon Kane would've been a better choice to! Nonetheless, this will definitely be interesting to see. Single Ladies is back next Summer!

Archived