Single Ladies

Money

• Members

Believe it or not the show is hitting the highest ratings its ever had. But yeah Lisa Raye is very annoying. I only check in on the show when I am bored, Raquel has a new man every episode :blink: I thought that man she had like two weeks ago was oh so fine.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I see Raquel in action I want an old school rapper to jump onto the screen in front of her and say "somebody say 'ho.' " But then I guess that could apply to all of them. Viacom and DirecTV could help save me from myself if they end their relationship....that is so not going to happen though.

• Members

Why does Lauren London have her own storyline? They are treating her like one of the girls instead of being utilized to support the girls' storylines

That mother and her kid were awful. I found that stuff annoying. Ugh, dont like that they are recurring characters now

• Members

I was home with a toothache yesterday so I watched he SL marathon. What the hell, I was already in pain.

I hate that Terrell Tilford is shackled to LisaR, but I like their romantic chemistry. Is like to see them together, especially kissing (let's try to keep LisaR from talking as much as possible).

Omar, as wrong as his future BIL was, I can't be mad at him. I understand him. I don't necessarily agree with him, but I understand him. The noise at the party was out of line, but the scene at the boutique was intense. I'd like to see more of Mr. Gooding. Should the sister KHTTC? Not sure how I feel about that either. She is very weak, but is her fiance a bad guy? Is she desperate to be married and have a father for her son?

I'd love to see more of this story.

I'm growing to really hate Denise Vasi. Really, I am!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched most of the episode that aired yesterday and I guess I must not have paid enough attention to the whole Raquel and Keesha grew up together lunacy. Maybe they made it clear how old they were when they went to the LL Cool J concert and how old Raquel was when she moved away. If they didn't, last night's episode had her in Atlanta by the time she was at least 17. Her first love was troubled by childhood discrimination and her mother apparently played a role in it.

I know Sean was with Keesha when she got one of those phone callse but I think he has something to do with it even though they made it seem as if it could be Victoria Rowell's character (which I will take as another possibility), or either of Malcoln's exes. Sean works to make her dependent and his ex works simply because she's jealous although threatening him would make sense.

I'm glad that new assistant wasn't around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone see the season finale? Of course they made Victoria Rowell's character psycho and its sad that I was rooting for her to kill Keesha. Weird seeing her on this show bc I wanted her on AMC as Onyx Kane, Randi's biological nmother and here she is on a show with Vasi

Hoish Raquel finally settled down and I dont like her man. I prefer her with Antonio

April's man is a cornball. She should have let him go

Dont care for Morgan and her struggles

• Members

I didn't really think about killing Keesha but that actually would have been great. At least they weren't pretending that those three men were after her for any non-superficial reasons. Maybe the helicopter can crash in no man's land.

April blind sided by that intervention might have been interesting in a prior episode but not the finale.

It kind of seems like a build-up for Raquel to have no one. The only thing interesting in that dynamic was seeing Navi Rawat's character manipulate her into confessing her feelings. Charles is a sweet guy. I would have no use for him if in one episode he;s in love and the next he's with his ex because she's ready to be in a serious relationship. This would be better if he hadn't said he loved Raquel. Antonio is great but he discovered he was in love after she discovered she was in love with someone else. It looks as if Raquel is headed for her dating carousel in the next season.

I would have preferred Malcoln's ex-wife as the psycho over VR's character.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about Morgan. They focus on her entirely too much and she just attracts those men left and right but there's always a problem with her dream man within a few minutes of the relationship.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I know I just read from Travis on Twitter yesterday that they'll start production on S3 in a bout a week.

I can't help while I'm watching the acting parts of Zane's Sex Chronicles, even though sometimes this part is horrid too, that Patrice Fisher would have been fabulous in Lisa Raye's part. She reminds me of her so much and even kinda looks and sounds like her with that rough/raspy voice. She was definitely a strong point in ZSC.

Archived