Funny, Amazing and WTF Pictures and Gifs

Cheap21

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha yes, ofcourse! I watched all of those but didn't love them as much as the 3 I mentioned above. Another show I LOVED was I Love Money. Pretty much all the shows compiled into one. VH1 built a genius franchise, amazing how it all started with Flavor of Love ;-).

• Members

It all started with The Surreal Life! Flav and Brigitte Nielsen fell in love on The Surreal Life, then they had their show Strange Love, then they broke up. They came up with the idea of Flavor of Love to help fix Flav's heart after the break up with Brigitte, and voila. The rest is history.

Here's what Schatar/Hottie/Moneybanks is up to now...

• Members

She's WAY too old for that sh-t! I remember her lying about her age on the show..lol. I liked her though and I was so upset how she was framed and booted from Charm School for stealing a dress that she didnt steal. I hated that Monique didnt look back at the tapes to see it wasnt her. She was set up

• Members

I plead the Blood of Jesus, I am sitting here crying off of these, especially the girl on top! I seriously thought that face was digitally remastered, I just can't... :lol: :lol: :lol:

VH1's Flav franchise was huge in our house as well, must-see TV. Remember when whatshername came to Flav's room trying to entice him with her big girl lingerie? "(sings) She's a big one, a really big one!" ... "One-a her legs was like da size uh yer man!" (falls on floor laughing in his colorful silk pjs)... "She got da AP-PLE son!" And where to begin with New York?? You know she grew up watching stories with Sister Patterson, that chupacabra. New York would crack me up whenever she got to acting which was pretty much all the damn time. "We made love. Flav took me last night. He took me in ways I have never been taken before" (cut to her moaning "That's proper!")... (fake choked up) "I am MRS. Flav!" LMAO! Because of her I now pronounce balcony ballcony in jest.

• Members

WTF is going on in that Schatar video?? Those Chuck E. Cheese employee backup dancers look so blown. They used to clown her so bad on that show, lol, well she clowned herself. Deodorant all caked up, raggedy fur pieces and formal wear, when she knocked over the poster board at the winery...

Archived