tumblr_llarz962RE1qbipv3o1_500.gif

tumblr_l96qf5lr021qbipv3o1_400.gif

tumblr_le1fz6iDPC1qbipv3o1_400.gif

2ro4a3a.jpg

tumblr_l98lwokcTl1qbipv3o1_400.gif

tumblr_l98plzGLFU1qbipv3o1_400.gif

tumblr_l88c7f8hHR1qbipv3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lazbe3gf861qesicuo1_500.jpg

I need I Love New York, Charm School, or Flavor of Love back in my life. Those shows were AMAZING. Especially ILNY. Tiffany "New York" Pollard needs to come out of hiding and come back for a 3rd season already!! wub.gif

Did you ever watch the Rock of Love girls? What about the Real Chance of Love, Daisy of Love, Entertainer's Basement Affair? Edited by Cheap21

Did you ever watch the Rock of Love girls? What about the Real Chance of Love, Daisy of Love, Entertainer's Basement Affair?

Haha yes, ofcourse! I watched all of those but didn't love them as much as the 3 I mentioned above. Another show I LOVED was I Love Money. Pretty much all the shows compiled into one. VH1 built a genius franchise, amazing how it all started with Flavor of Love ;-).

Haha yes, ofcourse! I watched all of those but didn't love them as much as the 3 I mentioned above. Another show I LOVED was I Love Money. Pretty much all the shows compiled into one. VH1 built a genius franchise, amazing how it all started with Flavor of Love ;-).

It all started with The Surreal Life! Flav and Brigitte Nielsen fell in love on The Surreal Life, then they had their show Strange Love, then they broke up. They came up with the idea of Flavor of Love to help fix Flav's heart after the break up with Brigitte, and voila. The rest is history.

Here's what Schatar/Hottie/Moneybanks is up to now...

It all started with The Surreal Life! Flav and Brigitte Nielsen fell in love on The Surreal Life, then they had their show Strange Love, then they broke up. They came up with the idea of Flavor of Love to help fix Flav's heart after the break up with Brigitte, and voila. The rest is history.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BOz1Ui3fX0Y

She's WAY too old for that sh-t! I remember her lying about her age on the show..lol. I liked her though and I was so upset how she was framed and booted from Charm School for stealing a dress that she didnt steal. I hated that Monique didnt look back at the tapes to see it wasnt her. She was set up

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BOz1Ui3fX0Y

My mouth is on the FLOOR watching this!! LOL!! laugh.gifph34r.gif

She's WAY too old for that sh-t! I remember her lying about her age on the show..lol. I liked her though and I was so upset how she was framed and booted from Charm School for stealing a dress that she didnt steal. I hated that Monique didnt look back at the tapes to see it wasnt her. She was set up

I remember that! Omg I think Charm School is my top fave. But only the first season with the Flavor of Love girls. That was gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxD0iS7g1ws&feature=related

tumblr_llarz962RE1qbipv3o1_500.gif

tumblr_le1fz6iDPC1qbipv3o1_400.gif

I plead the Blood of Jesus, I am sitting here crying off of these, especially the girl on top! I seriously thought that face was digitally remastered, I just can't... :lol: :lol: :lol:

VH1's Flav franchise was huge in our house as well, must-see TV. Remember when whatshername came to Flav's room trying to entice him with her big girl lingerie? "(sings) She's a big one, a really big one!" ... "One-a her legs was like da size uh yer man!" (falls on floor laughing in his colorful silk pjs)... "She got da AP-PLE son!" And where to begin with New York?? You know she grew up watching stories with Sister Patterson, that chupacabra. New York would crack me up whenever she got to acting which was pretty much all the damn time. "We made love. Flav took me last night. He took me in ways I have never been taken before" (cut to her moaning "That's proper!")... (fake choked up) "I am MRS. Flav!" LMAO! Because of her I now pronounce balcony ballcony in jest.

WTF is going on in that Schatar video?? Those Chuck E. Cheese employee backup dancers look so blown. They used to clown her so bad on that show, lol, well she clowned herself. Deodorant all caked up, raggedy fur pieces and formal wear, when she knocked over the poster board at the winery...

I liked her though and I was so upset how she was framed and booted from Charm School for stealing a dress that she didnt steal. I hated that Monique didnt look back at the tapes to see it wasnt her. She was set up

I thought it was for hiding Leilene's picture. :unsure: