OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Pamela Shoemaker/Donnelly (Clover OLTL and Francine AMC) was wasted in her roles on AMC and OLTL.   Her Shelly Franklyn (EON)  should have been bigger as well.  She was one o my favorite Edge actresses in the last year, and I got my hopes up with her hirings on the other shows.

I can't remember who she interacted with in Llanview outside of Becky Lee, Jesse and Wanda off the top of my head.

Jesse was meh to me-- after Asa and Bo, Jesse was a let down.

The later behavior of a money grubbing has been singer (Becky Lee) really frosted me, as Becky was always a sweetheart back in the day......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Another OLTL Reunion scheduled 

Alan Locher will reunite former ONE LIFE TO LIVE costars Thom Christopher (ex-Carlo/Mortimer) and Tonja Walker (ex-Alex) on his YouTube show, The Locher Room. The interview will take place on Thursday, November 19 at 2 p.m. ET and can be viewed

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/new-one-life-to-live-reunion-scheduled-1695897/

• Members

Oh lord. That'll be a barn burner. I wonder if they'll keep mistaking Paul Rauch for Linda Gottlieb like they did in Jeff Giles' oral history, where they credited Rauch for their amazing work together. He'd been fired by the time they were paired, IIRC.

• Members

VHSGoodiesWA, who sometimes uploaded soap episodes, replied to a comment from me saying they took down their AMC episodes (they had already taken down their OLTL episodes) because they are wary of strikes - they also mentioned Pannoni4 is gone due to strikes. 

If any of you have the space or time, please consider downloading all of the videos from classic channels like HamiltonBernique, VintageAMC, VickRobCal or bluerose8508. I am not sure how much longer they will be around.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I had this in my files, from an old Youtube download, and I decided to upload it before I lost it. I checked to see if it was still on Youtube (it's not, as far as I could see). It was originally uploaded by a Dark Shadows fan, based on the title, highlighting the appearance of Dennis Patrick and Nancy Barrett, and is clearly edited to spotlight them. Does anyone know what the month or date might have been?

• Members

This scene would be late 1983, before Gentry moved on to All My Children.

Dennis Patrick as Dwight Lehman appeared into early 1984, before starting at Rituals.

Debra Van Druten  was such a nasty character.

Shelly Burch was just marvelous as Delila.  She brought such life to the show.

Judge 

I was trying to place the year George Morfogen was  Judge Anthony Powers, thanks for posting!