OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

It really is rare that these epic returns work out, and I am also glad she didn’t just come back for a Carlivati nonsense drive by, which is all she probabaly would have had time for.  It would have made more sense for perhaps Viki to be at an airport and run into her, and have a nice conversation about how they both have overcome a lot, and how much Viki standing by her had helped her in life.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe its me & that is just fine but Mark Arnold comes off like he was too good for daytime. Whereas Holly & Sharon seem to overall enjoyed their daytime runs & Holly wants back on DAYS

Edited by John

• Members

Does anyone know how I can find the OLTL prime time episode from 98? I never had a chance to see it and I was a huge Pam Long fan from GL and was also a fan of her on OLTL and her stories. All I have heard about it is that it was way over produced and I'm curious to see why everyone thought that. Any of y'all opinion on the episode I would love to hear so I can share mine after I can see it 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've been watching some May 1998 OLTL and I've been impressed by the surprisingly good plots going on at this time:

-David Renaldi's heartwarming return.

-The Georgie Murder mystery being a huge umbrella plot.

-Dorian and Mel/Cassie & Kevin

-Todd's vendetta against the Buchanans

-Todd and Téa being their twisted and problematic best with their constant arguments and such.

-Drew Buchanan being the douchebag we can all root against. 

-Alright, so Sam was a dead fish, but without him...we wouldn't have been introduced to Lindsay (the perfect nemesis to Nora).

JFP and Pam Long did a great job livening up the show after the utter banality of the Labine era. Anything is better than Nora's menopause.

Edited by Winchester91