OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

She never said Gillian Spencer was fired, she said the woman playing Viki before her (Joanne Dorian, though she did not say her name just that they shared an agent) was fired. The story she recounted was that she was in her agent's office, he received a phone call letting him know Erika got the role and simultaneously telling him to inform his client that she was being let go, he refused and told the show they had to do it themselves.

I'd love to see her on daytime again but she'd be utterly wasted in that role, don't you think? I'd prefer her legacy be this one huge role rather than a glorified cameo on Ron's (puke) Days of Our Lives.

I don't know what it is but Viki had this quality where I was never bored of her (not that some of her stories weren't duds but all that did was make me wish she had a better story). When Nikki or Victor are going through the same crap over and over I get downright sick of them but Viki went through tragedy after tragedy, disassociation after disassociation but I loved her throughout. I was always rooting for her, even when she defended his monster of a brother or was outright wrong I still liked her.

Edited by Darn

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm no better, bc my ideal return for Erika rn would be playing Viki as a journalist of authority in a flashy town crisis storyline on GH.

And yes, Erika has talked about Joanne Dorian's firing before.

Edited by Vee

• Members

JdP is a pirate now. Monocle and long hair! Bob Woods has a gorgeous white beard.

His first day: "Andrea Evans walks by and you check out her ass."

Tuc got his job bc he laughed at Robin in his screen test when she resisted kissing him.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Tuc talks about getting the network brass mad for going up on the roof with Roger Howarth, Christopher Douglas (Dylan) and Nathan Fillion to take off their shirts and smoke cigarettes in the sun, in full view of the network brass’ building windows.

HBS quotes Phil Carey: You can’t just sit on this stuff and memorize it through your ass. You have to memorize it!”

Bob Woods discusses being fascinated by Roger Thorpe and Rita on GL.

Edited by Vee