Toups

OLTL Tribute Thread

Thanks for sharing @NothinButAttitude

That episode should've just been all Viki and Dorian in the secret room. The rest was nothing but filler and badly structured. The montage at the end was so random.

Speaking of the secret room, does anyone know if there are any more 1985 episodes online pertaining to the Tina paternity storyline? I’m interested to see how it all unfolds...

9 minutes ago, Vee said:

Uhhhhh, what the hell?! 

Can I just confirm what you were WTFing about exactly? Some of these Love In The Afternoon teasers were damn awesome.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:02 AM, Darn said:

Thanks for sharing @NothinButAttitude

That episode should've just been all Viki and Dorian in the secret room. The rest was nothing but filler and badly structured. The montage at the end was so random.

I always wonder if they did such a lousy anniversary episode (this was after AMC had already done a classic one for their 20th and then would go all out later for their 25th) because Malone and Gottlieb had already done the great week of flashbacks for Megan's death just a year or two before...

Didn't they also try to get Ellen Holly back? They may not have made as much effort after that point. 

2 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Didn't they also try to get Ellen Holly back? They may not have made as much effort after that point. 

Yes, Malone mentioned that in one interview (was it the video that student made?)

On 5/17/2020 at 12:29 PM, Forever8 said:

Hilary B. Smith on the newest episode of the SOD Podcast.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/15Wz9j7DATLpGuGGESdNkW?si=T3Wb2RcdRcW2Y5Fwye8bzg

Such a good listen, thank you for sharing. Those interviewers are horrible though, they hardly ask followup questions, they just take whatever list of questions they had beforehand and make sure to get through them.

4 hours ago, Darn said:

Such a good listen, thank you for sharing. Those interviewers are horrible though, they hardly ask followup questions, they just take whatever list of questions they had beforehand and make sure to get through them.

I really wish I had industry connections and an ability to podcast.  I'm no Dick Cavett, but I think I could do a much better job than some of those yokels.