OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I got around to watching Judith Light’s Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony last night. She received her Star in September of last year. Anyway, Brynn Thayer was in attendance and Judith called her a sister in real life as well. I know they’ve remained close since their time on OLTL, but it was a sweet moment.

Karen is one of those characters I’m glad never returned. She’ll always be remembered for her one epic stint (even though Light didn’t originate the role) that was never tarnished by a crappy return or bad recast after her original run. 

• Members

If the rumor I heard was Correct, Terri Conn's character ended up being, Katrina Karr's daughter that Karen & Marco gave to Jenny & that Katrina got back in 1983. 

Karen was supposed to return with her hubby Herb Callison & have scenes with Terri Conn

• Members

Ohhh, Courtney and Strasser in a sparring match! Those two had extraordinary chemistry, and I loved watching them on both AW and OLTL.

Whoever made the bone-headed and inexplicable decision to drop Courtney from OLTL, citing "lack of storyline for the actress," made an egregious error...particularly considering she was just at the beginning of a MAJOR storyline that would have pitted Pat and Dorian against each other on a regular basis.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Rauch did not become executive producer of OLTL until a while after Courtney was dropped, but I have always wondered if ABC planning on hiring him at the time, so they decided to axe Courtney while paving the way for his arrival.

Yes, that was my suspicion too: ABC fired JC for Rauch. Vomit.

And the brawl between Dorian and Karen took place in Larry's office, where Karen found Dorian changing the locks of Larry's door, in preparation to kick him out of the hospital. Karen whupped her ass, LOL.