OLTL Tribute Thread

Was the July 5 1988 episode during the writer strike?  If so, that could explain why Vicki wasn't in the action as much... and I'd forgotten that Sarah/Cord briefly dated.

Mari Lynn was technically a Riley?  I had no idea.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Was the July 5 1988 episode during the writer strike?  If so, that could explain why Vicki wasn't in the action as much... and I'd forgotten that Sarah/Cord briefly dated.

The strike was March-Sept 1988

4 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

The strike ended in late August. The two Bo's was strike material.

Yes Mari Lynn was a Riley. Mari Lynn's father Tom was Joe's twin bro.

7 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Why were they not using Viki in these stories and instead just had her around the house until time for her Old West jaunt??

I think this was after the Old West storyline and right before Viki's 25th-year high school reunion. The reunion  kicked off the story about Viki's missing daughter and ultimately led viewers to Eterna.

44 minutes ago, robbwolff said:

I think this was after the Old West storyline and right before Viki's 25th-year high school reunion. The reunion  kicked off the story about Viki's missing daughter and ultimately led viewers to Eterna.

I thought this was during the story as Clint didn't seem to be around, but you may be right...

Sorry but RS is cukoo for cocoa puffs. The whole point of reply to someone on twitter is to "@" them. I don't get why she doesn't understand that. She blocks for stupid sh*t 

5 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Sorry but RS is cukoo for cocoa puffs. The whole point of reply to someone on twitter is to "@" them. I don't get why she doesn't understand that. She blocks for stupid sh*t 

I'm so confused. She certainly replies to some posts, but then goes off on others as if they've dared to speak to her directly. She follows 0 people and seems like she wants her Twitter to be an echo chamber.

6 hours ago, SFK said:

I'm so confused. She certainly replies to some posts, but then goes off on others as if they've dared to speak to her directly. She follows 0 people and seems like she wants her Twitter to be an echo chamber.

Yep and it would be one thing if the people replying to her were rude but they aren't. They just replied to HER comments 

21 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Very cukoo. She belittles some but others who @ her, she responds. She’s inconsistent in her ‘this is not a chat room’ rules.