OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Exactly. It was *so* dumb. I hated it all. You go through all that and then kill him off again? For what? Ugh. I'd rather have had Tony Lord with his son Victor Junior brainwashed to be Todd. EDIT: You could have even 'teased' "Victor's" arrival and have it come out that "Walker" is really Victor Jr.. Mitch could snarl "Victor's already right here in the room", Viki could gasp and slowly turn towards Walker ... I mean, it writes itself. It's not difficult. Still dumb, but it's better than what we got.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Oh that breaks my heart. She was so wonderful as Addie. They never did anything with the story but her work when Addie was first put on new medication was especially good - she gave the material so many layers. And she always worked so well with KDP and Robin Strasser. The Dorian and Addie relationship was one which I never stopped wanting to see more of.

• Members

It just reminded me to go rewatch the Xmas snippet from 2009 when Addie re-emerged with a lucid new personality thanks to experimental treatment. It was so weird seeing the whole family react with complete and utter disbelief (kudos to everyone for acting their chops off in that scene), but at the same time so pleasurable to see that.

• Members

Although they weren't in the same class, Ms. Payton-Wright and Erika Slezak were at RADA for some shared years.

I'd love to watch the beginning of the Addie storyline, I was in middle school and we weren't taping much as my mother could watch at her desk. My mother maintained that the Addie/Blair/Dorian dynamic was particularly gripping in the beginning with Mia Korf and Elaine Princi.

• 2 weeks later...