Toups

OLTL Tribute Thread

3 hours ago, EricMontreal22 said:

LOL wow, obscure!

They both look familiar to me - I keep thinking I saw the review woman on a soap, like ATWT.

Dude, those things have never been relevant. The networks pay zero attention to them.

Edited by Vee

Just now, Vee said:

Dude, those things have never been relevant. The networks pay zero attention to them.

Why has ABC suddenly been airing older GH episodes, complete with an announcement to air the New Year's Eve '97 episode this upcoming New Year's?

1 hour ago, Toxic34 said:

Why has ABC suddenly been airing older GH episodes, complete with an announcement to air the New Year's Eve '97 episode this upcoming New Year's?

Because that's what they do over the holidays. Not because of a FB page.

5 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

OMG! Thank you soooooooooooo much!

This clip was amazing; what a treat!

How adorable were Strasser and Courtney?

I loved OLTL back then, long before Paul Rauch dismantled its core and turned it into an unfortunate, low-brow sci-fi mess.

3 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

In light of Courtney and Stuart's relationship, it's interesting to watch the dynamic between the two.

Indeed.

I've heard so many of the negative stories about Stuart that it was impossible for me to be objective - I found him to be the epitome of trying too hard. 

Courtney and Robin were luminous, and Michael Storm is as stalwart and handsome as ever. 

10 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

OMG! Thank you soooooooooooo much!

This clip was amazing; what a treat!

How adorable were Strasser and Courtney?

I loved OLTL back then, long before Paul Rauch dismantled its core and turned it into an unfortunate, low-brow sci-fi mess.

Your Welcome! :) 

I'm not a loyal OLTL follower, but I've always been fascinated by the earlier years, so I figured everyone would like this clip! 

It's interesting to see Joe Stuart.....he comes across as every bit of the pompous ass, as he did in the "Llanview in the Afternoon" book....