Jump to content
Toups

OLTL Tribute Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, EricMontreal22 said:

LOL wow, obscure!

 

They both look familiar to me - I keep thinking I saw the review woman on a soap, like ATWT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, those things have never been relevant. The networks pay zero attention to them.

Edited by Vee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vee said:

Dude, those things have never been relevant. The networks pay zero attention to them.

 

Why has ABC suddenly been airing older GH episodes, complete with an announcement to air the New Year's Eve '97 episode this upcoming New Year's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toxic34 said:

Why has ABC suddenly been airing older GH episodes, complete with an announcement to air the New Year's Eve '97 episode this upcoming New Year's?

 

Because that's what they do over the holidays. Not because of a FB page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

 

 

OMG! Thank you soooooooooooo much!

 

This clip was amazing; what a treat!

 

How adorable were Strasser and Courtney?

 

I loved OLTL back then, long before Paul Rauch dismantled its core and turned it into an unfortunate, low-brow sci-fi mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

In light of Courtney and Stuart's relationship, it's interesting to watch the dynamic between the two.

 

Indeed.

 

I've heard so many of the negative stories about Stuart that it was impossible for me to be objective - I found him to be the epitome of trying too hard. 

 

Courtney and Robin were luminous, and Michael Storm is as stalwart and handsome as ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

 

OMG! Thank you soooooooooooo much!

 

This clip was amazing; what a treat!

 

How adorable were Strasser and Courtney?

 

I loved OLTL back then, long before Paul Rauch dismantled its core and turned it into an unfortunate, low-brow sci-fi mess.

Your Welcome! :) 

I'm not a loyal OLTL follower, but I've always been fascinated by the earlier years, so I figured everyone would like this clip! 

It's interesting to see Joe Stuart.....he comes across as every bit of the pompous ass, as he did in the "Llanview in the Afternoon" book....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...