OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

Thank you very much Vee!!! It's the first time that I can see scenes from 1968....episode 76 from 28 October 1968....Victor Lord #1...Viki # 1( Gillian ) Larry #2, Jim Craig #1 and Dr Trainor #2.... WOW!!! The only OLTL surviving episode from 1968 at Paley Center!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I used to visit Paley quite regularly when I lived in New York. I watched that '68 episode one afternoon, it was almost surreal,,, faces in roles you'd read about and could only imagine for years, suddenly right there before your eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's ten bucks now, used to be four with my student i.d.  Go on a rainy day, you'll enjoy it.  Browse their catalogue online so you have your four show selections in mind before you get their.

Carl, are you springing for this sucker?  Looks very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I really enjoyed Philip MacHale when he played Tony Lord #2 on One Life to Life.  I wonder why he left the show.   If seemed that when he left was a good time to write him off, but the show brought back the character with a new actor (Chip Luccia) playing him  and then killed the character.  Later, when Tony was shown in Heaven, Mr. MacHale was playing him.

After he left One Life to Life, he did not seem to have much of an acting career.   That is why I am wondering if he chose to leave or not.   The only time outside Somerset or One Life to Live has been a commercial for a music CD collection.

Edited by danfling

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I may have asked  this before, but does anyone know anything about Nancy Stafford ((Adrienne/Felecia Hunt, TD, Matlock's first daughter/St. Elsewhere)) playing a murderous nurse on OLTL.  I read it in an interview, but I wonder who she killed, if she had a love interest, or if she was just a dayplayer hit person.  Thanks if anyone can help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have two questions about characters and performers:

1.   Paul Larson, the late husband of actress Eileen Letchworth (Love of Life, All My Children), played a character on One Life to Live (around 1968, I think) named Ernie. I was wondering who Ernie was.   He may have been Niki's bartending friend.

2.   Does anyone have an idea about who played Bernice?  Bernice was the girlfriend of Josh Hall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Edited by dragonflies