OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well I've loved a lot of characters who were considered boring, so I can respect that. To me he always just seemed kind of out of place and an odd fit with Marty. The most entertaining part was when I read about how Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins used to make fun of him.

• Members

By Bill Wilson

Sentinel Photojournalist

Bill Wilson © 2011

When I heard that “One Life To Live” was going off the air it brought tears to my eyes. Okay, maybe that is a bit overly dramatic, but it did bring back a little nostalgia since “One Life To Live” provided .01 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame. In 1992 I appeared as an extra in a segment that dealt with AIDS and homophobia and featured panels from The NAMES Project Aids Memorial Quilt.

Read more:

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=120199

• Members

And some people say TSJ's Todd is nothing like RH's. Here's an old promo from 1998. These clips of Tea tying Todd up while threatening him are very reminiscent of the ones that aired last month, right down to her accusing him of using and abusing her and him wrapping it up with love.

• Members

Has anyone ever seen this TV Movie Robin Strasser was in during one of her breaks from OLTL?

It looks interesting, especially as she's playing someone so different from Dorian.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BbaWXNhNyc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

Yeah, I've seen the House That Cried Murder/The Bride and her appearance in Hollywood Wives (I think it was that one). I've also seen her appearances on Knots Landing, Murphy Brown, Coach, some early Another World... I've never seen her in 2000 Malibu Road and I heard she was quite in that, a jailed prostitute.

• Members

Actually several years ago i got both White Hot and The Jane Mansfeild story together as a Loni Anderson package.

I saw Robin on AMC when Soapnet reviewerd Erica kane's past weddings and went back to her wedding to Tom Cudhay. Now i think that version of the wedding is on Youtube. I also saw her on Coach. I don't remember her on Murphy Brown but I did see her on Knots Landing when that was on Soapnet. I was an avid fan of the show so i saw her episodes several times.