OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

You're right. Claudia was John's dead girlfriend wasn't she?

Julie Montgomery left, and they said her character had a car crash and needed plastic surgery (replaced by Susan Keith). When Julie came back later that year, they just said she wanted to look more like herself, and she got surgery again.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nah, Claudia was Nash's crazy ex drug addicted girlfriend.

Wow, I didnt know Sam had plastic surgery. I thought it was just a straight recast. Odd that the character had it again to get her old face back.Most times in the past when thats happened, the writers just ignore it (JD back as Max or KC back as Janet on AMC)

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I do too--Ifind the vocal version just a bit... much. It's not like that super bombasitc first vocal Loving opening but... I do get the nostalgia fans have for it.

I really liked Riley--I'm glad the actor has had continued musical theatre success because he was wasted (unless you count finding out his dad was a psycho gay murderer not being wasted...) I was going to say he was created as part of Malone's Love Crew but actually I guess he wasn't - he was Flash's friend lol (again wasted--why would she go for Priest Joey instead?)

• Members

What do you think about a half hour drama about "Life in London". As soon as Gigi thought of living with Kelly and said, "If she can keep her clothes on." I thought perfect drama-edy. you have Kevin the horn dog but real good in business, Joey and Kelly who can always have problems, Rex and Gigi who need to find jobs. I assume Cord and Tina are also living in the "compoud." Tina alone can bring craziness and conflict. and Shayne who has to deal with his new life in London. and then of course Nevil, the crazy butler who takes care of all of them. It just sounds to me like a perfect drama-edy. so many crazies living under one roof.

Edited by BKuzak

• Members

Sarah did go for Riley - after missing out on Cousin Joey (ugh), she saw what was right in front of her and fell for her bandmate. That's when I knew they were dumping poor Shanelle Workman - the character was backburnered with Riley, then just a recurring dayplayer, and exited during the MBK arc. Then they beefed up Jay Wilkison's role and paired Riley with Jen.

I liked JW a lot, especially when they all but had Nora adopt him as her son and Matthew's big brother. I wish he'd hung around; he was great. But then I also thought Shanelle Workman got a raw deal.

• Members

Do any of you who were watching regularly in 1995 remember any type of chem test between Larry and Nora's sister Susannah? The June 8, 1995 episode has them meeting, and that awful Mari Morrow Rachel teasing them. Larry asked her to join the hospital staff. It's the closest I can remember to any hint of story or romance for Larry after 1989 or so.