• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

C

Clint and Karen were on the show together for about 2-3 years. She also would have known Bo, most likely.

I'd love to see Karen back but I wonder if anyone will even bother. I would bring back any notable characters from the past. OLTL was a show about flawed people from all walks of life, not core families. If anything core families strangled the show in recent years.

• Members

I do think the show will bother, and I'd like very much to see Judith Light and Michael Storm return. I think they need to be asked and the Woleks need to be represented. I'd also very, very much like to see the Gray/Hall clan represented, even if only by a new relative of Ed and Carla's. But honestly, I'd like to see Al Freeman and Ellen Holly totter in with Ed and Carla's grandkids at the end. It's the last possible moment to heal that spiritual wound at the show's core but it's the right thing to do. Just do it. Get 'em all, Andrea Evans (I would be stunned if she did not appear, in fact), John Loprieno, JDP, Fiona Hutchison, Judith Light, Michael Storm, Al Freeman Jr. and Ellen Holly. Drag Jessica Tuck back in to play Ghost Megan one more time. Ask Lynn Benesch to appear as Meredith's ghost! Make Susan Haskell make out with the back of the Thorsten Kaye stunt double's head if she has to in order to give Marty a happy ending. Do it all.

I'd also bring Dan Gauthier back immediately with a little Zane to reunite Kevin and Kelly, but I think the show will do the stupid thing in this case and go for Kelly and Joey. Dumb.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I just wonder if Frons will block it, since he may want his "vision" to the end.

If it were me, I would have Jessica commit suicide, and Viki cope with that over the show's final months, and then at the end, have a new mother and daughter move to town, played by Jessica Tuck and Erin Torpey.

I'd love to see Carla and Ed again.

I also want to see Rachel, and since it's the end, I want it to be Ellen Bethea, please, although I liked Daphnee a lot.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

I was doing a play in college and our guest director was giving us an opening night prep talk when he relayed an anecdote saying, "While doing a play in Washington, an actor who you all really should know, by the name of Al Freeman, Jr." and in my head I was like, "Oh my GOD, of COURSE I know him..." I later went up to our director and said that I of course knew AFJ and asked if he knew Ellen Holly, and he said that he did indeed, he'd been in a production of The Scottish Play where she'd played Lady M.... I swear to you, stuff like that for me is like Deniro and Streep for others...

• Members

At this point I think it's the only honest story for Jessica. She isn't going to get better. She lapses for any and every reason. She does nothing but cause damage to everyone around her.

You should look for the post in the behind the scenes thread I started...there's an article from 1972 or so with Erika in hot pants :lol:

• Members

I'm sure AMC will end with the Erica Jackson wedding everyone is waiting for.

I bet you they will have Viki and Clint think about reuniting. I do think they need to put Erika in the final scene. Viki the character was there at the very first scene, so i'm told. and now that they know they are wrapping things up, we know we won't have a year's worth of Viki's alters. They will probably wrap that story up along with Jess/Tess in the next few months i hope so Viki and Jessica can be "cured" for the final. Viki will probably go off in september like she always does to get the help she needs (for Erika's last vacation) and then come back in October to do whatever storyline they plan on doing with her to wrap things up for January.

Now that they know they are going off, I hope Tuck can stay on for a while. Maybe have Dorian go off with David on his adventure like Dorian did with Drake when she left Llanview in 2000. let them go off into the sunset together. Rex and Gigi will probably have a big Llanview wedding like Cass and Lila did on Another World's final episode. Maybe Moe and Noel will come back for the wedding.I don't know how they will wrap up the two Todd's of Llanview but it should be iteresting. Maybe Ford will go off to right for Langston.

it could end with the second double wedding of Natalie, John, Jessica aned Brody. This time without a hitch. or maybe a tripple wedding with Joey and Kelly. That's too much to hope for.

• Members

Cheap, your pictures are WONDERFUL. I too became a OLTL fan due to Tina Lord Roberts (and her chemistry with EVERYONE, specially Viki and later Gabrielle). OLTL has had so many WONDERFUL actresses at any given time, it was an abundance of riches. I posted this in the Video Thread and it just is the perfect combination of soapy writing, brilliant acting, and outstanding scoring. And one of my all time favorite OLTL actresses.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxsXX4dHAmk