OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How is it explained that Tina can't recognize her own step-father?  

Also, I'm unclear on his plot.  Was he trying to con Tina out of her inheritance from Irene?  Was pushing drugs part of his original scheme?  Also, is it just that it is nighttime because where is the greenhouse full of ferns by Viki's entry in the carriage house in this scene?

• Members

The imposter who pretended to be the step-father came to Llanview, as I remember, to get control of Tina (and, consequently, her inheritance from Irene).   He and Victoria became attracted to one another, and he hoped to marry her before the truth was revealed.  I don't remember drugs being involved, but my memory may be hazy.

• Members

Ms. Jones substituted for Ms. Slezak during her maternity leave.  I am unable to tell you the specific length, but it seemed to be several months.

I missed the Judith Barcroft appearance on One Life to Live.  It was probably less that three days, I would imagine. 

• Members

I'm reminded of Erika's anecdote about watching from home to see Bo, Viki's intended, end up with Pat. The writers must have kicked the Clint/Viki romance into high gear when Erika came back, since they were married in November 1982.

Edited by Franko

• 2 weeks later...