OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Its about DID that I felt was informative and given that DID was big to Viki and Jessica, I thought I would share it

If MODS want to remove it cool but until the mods decide to remove it or not, @Vee  if you dont like the post how about ignoring it

Edited by John

• Members

Wow I never thought I'd see this scene again. I added the Elvis Costello song played at the end there to my rotation soon after.

I think this was Malone's first or second week back? @Vee would know. AND I think you were the one who said at the time that Troy went on a trip to the hershey highway with Lindsay in this scene. It sounds like something you'd say!

• Members

This was either the first week or a day or two before, actually. Malone and Griffith had begun ghostwriting in January, IIRC. This may have been the last few days of that, because the way I recall it the Elvis Costello thing might've been the Thursday or Friday before the official start, or it might have been Monday. Griffith was also responsible for the music choices, I believe.

IIRC Nora walks in on them on Monday or Tuesday of the first week. So this def might have been Friday. And yes - I and about fifty other people said Troy paid the troll toll on Lindsay. I was neither the first nor the last!

I'll settle for you posting actual OLTL content in the OLTL thread as opposed to getting over-excited and posting anything just because you can. There's nothing OLTL in that video and you know it.

Edited by Vee

• Members

DID was a major theme on OLTL for a long time. and this video relates to its effects on those suffering from the condition, as Viki did on OLTL.  There's no harm in including this video among all the other ones posted. Why appoint yourself board police and get all vexed? Kick back, chill, relax. There are real problems in the world, you know?

• Members

But there is no actual OLTL content. At all.

Maybe you're not familiar with the sheer tonnage of daily nonsense that gets posted on this board with minimal moderation based on bad rumors, random tweets and whatever just because someone gets hyperfixated and wants to post it "first". This is the most random of all. I don't mind excitement, I mind posting random shít just to say you posted it. And I'm sorry, John, but you do that constantly.

• Members

If there is a poster leaving irrelevant comments, I just scroll on by.

If someone uploads irrelevant videos, I simply don't click on them.

And voila! Life i on SON is peaceful.

I have never looked for it or tried to use it, but does this forum have an IGNORE option?

Edited by vetsoapfan