OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I never understood why they killed Lee off back then.  I thought she was a great character.   I know it was said that her resurrection was an accident because they realized Janet Zarish had been on the show in the 80's (which I'm not sure if that's true because I think Frank V. was working on the show at the time) and then decided to make nurse Janet be Lee, but then why get rid of her again so quickly?  They could've brought Mari Lynn back and done a whole story with them.  That was a wasted opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have to laugh at Ivana Trump having zero interaction with anyone bar a Santa while Megan repeatedly tells us how beautiful and intelligent she is. 

Their throwing Megan into all these relationships and stories right before she died always confuses me.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Me too.  I miss Ina's Boarding House -- Ina, Karen, Katrina, Marcello, Ed, etc. and their interactions. The  Buchanon men along with Mimi, Lucinda, Chuck and Rafe. Jenny, Brad, Vicky, Dorian, Marco, Edwina, Herb, Pat, and Nicole Bonnard aka Olympia, Larry,Peter and Melinda. What great time to be on OLTL!