Toups

OLTL Tribute Thread

On 10/1/2017 at 1:35 AM, DRW50 said:

Elaine Princi update on Psychic Friends. I wonder if the psychic told her OLTL would soon be closing its doors to her...

LOL.......I look forward to your interesting posts and hilarious snarky comments. Don't ever change.

Edited by SoapDope

4 hours ago, SoapDope said:

LOL.......I look forward to your interesting posts and hilarious snarky comments. Don't ever change.

I chose not to comment on Yasmine Bleethe and Ricky Paull Goldin (actually I forgot) but she looked like she was going to buzz off the screen.

4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I chose not to comment on Yasmine Bleethe and Ricky Paull Goldin (actually I forgot) but she looked like she was going to buzz off the screen.

:lol:  I guess after Divorce Court, Superior Court, $ 25,000 Pyramid, Super Password etc....was cancelled by this time, they needed another outlet for some quick cash by appearing in these scam infomercials. Kate Linder doesn't surprise me, she will appear in anything for money (kind of like Florence Henderson).

Edited by SoapDope

If anyone ever asks you where you can see Dionne Warwick, Steve Burton, Rod Roddy and Krista Tesreau together, now you have your answer.

Krista gets a reading about 12 minutes in. Watch as her twinky psychic friend gives her vague hints that she's going to be canned from OLTL (choosing between many projects, indeed...).

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

If anyone ever asks you where you can see Dionne Warwick, Steve Burton, Rod Roddy and Krista Tesreau together, now you have your answer.

Krista gets a reading about 12 minutes in. Watch as her twinky psychic friend gives her vague hints that she's going to be canned from OLTL (choosing between many projects, indeed...).

Even Vicki Lawrence degraded herself.

2 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Watch as her twinky psychic friend gives her vague hints that she's going to be canned from OLTL (choosing between many projects, indeed...).

It didn't take a psychic to tell her THAT was on the horizon.

Gosh, I didn't remember this airing as late as '96.  Krista and Steve are beautiful.  Rod is corny af, I lol'd when he introduced Steve, like he could barely contain a, "Come on down!"

5 hours ago, SFK said:

Gosh, I didn't remember this airing as late as '96.  Krista and Steve are beautiful.  Rod is corny af, I lol'd when he introduced Steve, like he could barely contain a, "Come on down!"

She's in another one too on the same channel - talking about her sister's pregnancy. That one I remember more.