OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

Someone has been uploading the "Faux Bo" story. Some of this is already around, of course, but they're starting from the beginning of "Bo's" return, during the search for Clint. I'll post the first clip and you can go on from there if you wish. It's fun seeing RSW playing "Bo" playing Bo - he does it just right, in that it seems like "our" Bo yet you know something isn't right. And of course you get lots of Buchanan goodness, and '80s fashion goodness (and Cord in tight jeans, which is a goodness all of its own).

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was reading an interview with Gerald from 1992 and he said he had asked Linda Gottlieb if he could come back on the show, and she'd said no. He said one of the reasons he took a short-term gig on Another World after that was because it was OLTL's timeslot competitor. It really confuses me as to why she wouldn't want him back, especially given all the capers and comedy with Cain and Tina and Alex and so on by this point. Maybe it's because he wasn't "her" character. I don't know.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

No, he didn't. I watched the show everyday. He had an argument with Kelly on a roof over some caper with Blair, flipped a coin and left. Months later Kelly announced Kevin had moved to Texas to be with Duke and she was going with him.

Edited by Vee

• Members

No, that dude hosts (or used to host) a series on the Travel Channel.  His name is Don Wildman.

But that IS Brooke Alexander (ex-Samantha #1, ATWT) appearing in the commercial with him.

Edited by Khan