Toups

AMC Tribute Thread

^ I love all of these episodes from the 1990s! I especially love watching Erica, Janet and Skye team up to take on crazy Jonathan Kinder. He was such a good villain.

Do you have any of Mike Roy's 1998 return?

I wish I'd gotten to see more of Erica/Mike Roy. He seems like he worked well with her. But then, I thought Dimitri was perfect for her at one point, so sometimes I question my own judgment. LOL

You've probably already seen these but someone put an episode up last year.

Yeah, I've seen that one. There are a few clips online too of Jack and Erica during that same period, but I was hoping to eventually find more of Erica and Mike.

I wish I'd gotten to see more of Erica/Mike Roy. He seems like he worked well with her. But then, I thought Dimitri was perfect for her at one point, so sometimes I question my own judgment. LOL

I know what you mean. I liked Erica and Dimitri together at first too. Unlike Erica though, I wouldn't have married him the second time. Him helping Kendall find Erica's rapist pretty much ruined him for me.

I know what you mean. I liked Erica and Dimitri together at first too. Unlike Erica though, I wouldn't have married him the second time. Him helping Kendall find Erica's rapist pretty much ruined him for me.

Ugh I try to forget about that or I could never even look at the fool again. Looking back now, I realize how horrible they actually were together. He didn't treat her much better than Jack did.

Yeah, I've seen that one. There are a few clips online too of Jack and Erica during that same period, but I was hoping to eventually find more of Erica and Mike.

Have you tried HamiltonBernique's channel? He has some Erica/Mike in the episodes he's uploaded.

What do y'all make of this scene?

Some say it was OTT. On the flip side, given the history and the way Erica initially grieved, I say it was pitch-perfect. Susan Lucci reminds me of Joan Crawford -- in pure acting sense alone. Very charismatic! Some say they're both better "stars" than actors; given the right material/direction, however, they both can (did) do wonders.

Edited by Pine Charles