AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They seemed to have gotten there by 1993 - Jack married Laurel, and he even did a reading at Erica and Dimitri's first wedding. Then the writers had Dimitri helping Kendall find the man who raped Erica, which Dimitri should have been smart enough to know was a REALLY bad idea, and suddenly Dimitri was out for a while and Jack was back in.

They've had brief periods where they friends, or at least not sleeping together and not fighting with each other, but it never really seemed to last, which was a shame.

Personally, I think if Michael Nader hadn't ended up getting fired or if his recast had gone over much better with the fans, I think the writers would have considered yet another go-round of Erica and Dimitri. Dimitri was around a lot when Erica was struggling with Bianca coming out, and there were still some sparks there. I would have enjoyed a full blown David/Erica/Dimitri triangle.

• Members

Was Mr. Colby an alcoholic? He's a mess. And LOL at that guy sitting by the water fountain, sometimes extras crack me up.

What a great era, I can't even bring myself to fast forward. It's weird watching knowing that I am now older than Greg/Jenny/Tad/Jesse/Angie.

• Members

I am watching some mid-2006 episodes on Youtube, and in one from May (this is around the time of the City-esque camera work as Jonathan tries to save Lily from Eli), Di is at Tad and Aidan's PI office (which I never saw by the time of the fall 2006 episodes) and she was going on to Tad about how she was going to get him back and they weren't and she knew they were going to be together again.

Just a few months later, she seemed to be over him totally - what happened? Did the writers just drop this story? I know that she was angry with him for his behavior towards Dixie in the Madden murder trial but it's not like she was close enough to Dixie to be that super loyal.

• Members

Thank goodness. I didnt like Di with Tad. Even though I did buy her as Dixie, once she was revealed as Di, he came across as too old for her. I liked that they moved her forward with Aidan bc she was one of his few pairings that didnt suck. Unfortuantely there was no commitment to them as a couple and they lingered in the background until her exit