AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Warren Burton must have been quite a character.    

Janice Lynde on her former co-star (Another World). He was Jason Dunlap, her crooked music promoter.

I Loved working with Warren! One of the finest Actors, EVER, and he had a wonderfully, dark sense of humor. And he was a great FRIEND💖He used to take his Emmy, like a dog, out for a walk, down Broadway🤣👏💋👏💖

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Of course, I'm 100% here for the little clip of Myrtle, Kelly, and Eddie! Fiesty 70s Myrtle who was still a bit on the outskirts of the mainstream is my favorite. A mention of Claudette, but I still haven't seen any footage of her (or Margo, of course, but she was several years gone by '79).

I just. want. MOREEEEE.

• Members

I always assumed it was just aging, but I have no iota of expertise on surgery and how it looks.

Currently watching that August 1981 episode that was posted a while back. I didn't pay attention to it at first because I thought it was one of those episodes from the same month posted a couple years ago, but it's definitely one I haven't seen before. They REALLY threw the shade at Julia Barr by having Phoebe heap some over-the-top praise on nuBrooke's looks after returning to PV.

Also - Nina's baby talk with Bobby is 2222222 much!! Get her, Sybil!