Toups

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Warren Burton must have been quite a character.    

Janice Lynde on her former co-star (Another World). He was Jason Dunlap, her crooked music promoter.

I Loved working with Warren! One of the finest Actors, EVER, and he had a wonderfully, dark sense of humor. And he was a great FRIEND💖He used to take his Emmy, like a dog, out for a walk, down Broadway🤣👏💋👏💖

12 minutes ago, SFK said:

“I wanna make sure you show up at the Chhaateau tonight.”

”She’s still convalescin’!”

I love it.

Are there any scenes with Claudette online?

• Members
22 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Warren Burton must have been quite a character.    

Janice Lynde on her former co-star (Another World). He was Jason Dunlap, her crooked music promoter.

I Loved working with Warren! One of the finest Actors, EVER, and he had a wonderfully, dark sense of humor. And he was a great FRIEND💖He used to take his Emmy, like a dog, out for a walk, down Broadway🤣👏💋👏💖

That’s funny, I had an idea for a skit with Susan Lucci doing that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Of course, I'm 100% here for the little clip of Myrtle, Kelly, and Eddie! Fiesty 70s Myrtle who was still a bit on the outskirts of the mainstream is my favorite. A mention of Claudette, but I still haven't seen any footage of her (or Margo, of course, but she was several years gone by '79).

I just. want. MOREEEEE.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I have always wondered whether Eileen Herlie had a face lift. She looked different in the 80s than she did in the 90s and in later years. It also could be aging.

I always assumed it was just aging, but I have no iota of expertise on surgery and how it looks.

Currently watching that August 1981 episode that was posted a while back. I didn't pay attention to it at first because I thought it was one of those episodes from the same month posted a couple years ago, but it's definitely one I haven't seen before. They REALLY threw the shade at Julia Barr by having Phoebe heap some over-the-top praise on nuBrooke's looks after returning to PV.

Also - Nina's baby talk with Bobby is 2222222 much!! Get her, Sybil!

• Members
7 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

Yeah, when's the last time any of them said anything about it?

Last thing I remember was Mark Ripa talked about it on the talk. Leo Richardson made some tweets earlier in the summer.

3 hours ago, All My Shadows said:

I just. want. MOREEEEE.

You and me both.