• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

I know most of the 1991-1992 episodes were removed from YouTube, but I found these select clips - which only feature Kelly Ripa - recently (they were uploaded 3 years ago).

Edited by Pine Charles

• Members
1 hour ago, Pine Charles said:

I know most of the 1991-1992 episodes were removed from YouTube, but I found these select clips - which only feature Kelly Ripa - recently (they were uploaded 3 years ago).

I remember watching this when it aired. It was must see TV!

• Members
58 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I remember watching this when it aired. It was must see TV!

Oh, yes!!

I loved when they had Winifred go upstairs to bring Janet and Hayley the chicken dumplings soup (which the police put tranquilizers in).....

Janet to Winifred:

”Hurry up and put the bowls down or I’ll blow your brains out.”

I love Kate Collins.

• Members
4 hours ago, Pine Charles said:

Is it true Susan Lucci and her daughter, Liza Huber, are no longer on speaking terms??

If true, I do wonder the genesis of their “rift”...??

Sad (if true). 

I've always wondered this but I'm not sure. I just notice neither mentions each other on Instagram, but both have very family focused instagrams. It's odd that this is the one relationship they don't feature. They also don't follow each other. 

• Members

Thanks for the Larry Keith interview. A great read. His concerns about the 1 hour format are interesting.

At this point it was still live to tape? Once they went to editing it became easier I think.

I remember Wes Kenney talking about coming back to Days as they were struggling with the transition and he saw they were still doing the show like it was 30 min, which was madness in his opinion. He set about making changes to make it easier for everyone.