AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Alan isn't an ABC soaps fan, admittedly, so he would not be able to extract that type of conversation out of them.

I wanted La Lucci to talk about how she officiated her gay godson's wedding. She posted a pic on IG, but it would be great for her to share that story, especially given how she was a part of a historic and groundbreaking LGBTQ+ storyline.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You don’t have to be a fan to do a more than serviceable reunion interview. His One Life reunions have been awesome imo. He seems very engaged and honestly curious about the show, I never get that from his AMC shows. There’s a huge disconnect to me. Glad he did it though, the more exposure the better.

I would have loved to hear Susan speak on her godson. With the way he was making every gay/LGBT focus  I figured that would have came up!

• Members

Did they mention the reboot at all? Considering it's Alan who is always in PR mode, I can see him not mentioning it since they haven't officially announced anything new. He seems so against breaking any type of news. Also, I was wondering, does anybody know if Liza Huber and Susan are still close? I ask because I notice they never seem to mention each other on instagram, which could mean nothing, but I found odd. I don't even think they follow each other. Both have very family focused instagrams so it's odd a mother/daughter wouldn't be included with all the other family pictures.

• Members

Yes and they all sounded enthusiastic about it, they'd be up for it, they were happy Kelly and Mark were producing, etc. Susan was the only one with any real information (it sounds like there have been talks with her because of course there have), she talked about the writer and Agnes' son.