• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep. 

I have to agree. The name was an instant WTF. I'd have to rewatch this story. At the time I feel like I thought it was lip service and they weren't interested in really telling the story, or wouldn't be allowed to.

They did have chemistry and Jeffrey Carlson definitely put the work in.

I do think we and others can be jaded towards these ideas but it's because we already see the writing on the wall before it begins, sadly.

Meanwhile, the UK soaps have numerous and different gay characters (and who aren't all shoved into the same orbit - well, they can be on Hollyoaks ... but I digress).

I'd have loved to see our soaps be able to be more progressive. But trust in the writers and producers would be nice. It's been hacks for two decades. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I will disagree about his acting, he had a lot Emmy worthy moments. Maybe it was the accent! I Left after his storyline ended too. I couldn’t get back into the show until Jesse and Angie came back. 

@FrenchBug82 I wanna say they did mention his name change but I honestly can’t remember.

Edited by DemetriKane