AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RIP Ray. He was a fine actor and All My Children was lucky to have him.

Slightly-off topic, I remember a Michael Logan written article from years back that said Ray was the second highest paid actor on the show (after Susan Lucci). The article was circa 2009-ish around the time all the budget cut talk was happening to save the show. I don't even know how being the second highest paid would be possible for how little he was featured, unless he had a very old contract with iron-clad stipulations.

• Members

Rest in peace to the stalwart unsung hero of AMC, a patriarch in every sense of the word. Susan is now the lone survivor of the original cast who stuck around and took the show into its 20th and 30th years. I hope she is in good spirits as she mourns the passing of a longtime friend and her beloved mom.

• Members

Glad to see Julia Barr’s phone is working lol. Those are all great things the cast have sad about Ray! He will forever have a place in my heart. Beautiful words from Susan Lucci, too!

On a lighter note:

Debbi Morgan and Yaya Dacosta will reunite as mother and daughter/Niece for a new fox drama.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/children-alum-debbi-morgan-joins-220002136.html

Edited by DemetriKane