AMC Tribute Thread

Toups

• Members
Posted (edited)

Finally had the chance to watch the reunion on e!. It was great seeing everyone again, Big booty Jacob still fine as wine. It was a cute and fun special and i enjoyed it. Loved the AMC50 license plate. They had Eva narrating and giving out a few wrong facts; also how your character live in the same house with erica and never got slapped? That just proves how useless Maria really was imo. 

Edited by DemetriKane

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
8 hours ago, DemetriKane said:

Finally had the chance to watch the reunion on e!. It was great seeing everyone again, Big booty Jacob still fine as wine. It was a cute and fun special and i enjoyed it. Loved the AMC50 license plate. They had Eva narrating and giving out a few wrong facts; also your character libe in the same house with erica and never got slapped? That just proves how useless Maria really was imo. 

I had forgotten about JY’s fine ASS

Thank-you for reminding me.

Anyhow, just from that clip, I was amazed how everyone pretty much looks exactly the same as a decade earlier (when the show left ABC).

• Members
2 hours ago, Pine Charles said:

I had forgotten about JY’s fine ASS

Thank-you for reminding me.

Anyhow, just from that clip, I was amazed how everyone pretty much looks exactly the same as a decade earlier (when the show left ABC).

Yes, AMC always had a great looking cast.

• Members
23 hours ago, DemetriKane said:

Finally had the chance to watch the reunion on e!. It was great seeing everyone again, Big booty Jacob still fine as wine. It was a cute and fun special and i enjoyed it. Loved the AMC50 license plate. They had Eva narrating and giving out a few wrong facts; also how your character live in the same house with erica and never got slapped? That just proves how useless Maria really was imo. 

Jacob Young is a damn dish and a half!

• Members
7 minutes ago, Liberty City said:

Jacob Young is a damn dish and a half!

And a very nice guy too! I've spoken to him several times.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

OMG!  Huge fail on the reunion show. They showed an image of "Marissa" instead of "Maria" when Eva was introducing herself. How embarrassing!!!!!

• Members
Posted (edited)

Speaking of All My Children reunions. Looks like Cameron Mathison (Ryan) and Esta TerBlanche (Gillian) recently reunited. 

From Cameron's Instagram 

Edited by Forever8

• Members
2 hours ago, Forever8 said:

Speaking of All My Children reunions. Looks like Cameron Mathison (Ryan) and Esta TerBlanche (Gillian) recently reunited. 

From Cameron's Instagram 

Gillian made Ryan tolerable.

• Members
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, DemetriKane said:

@Jonathan yea i caught that too, i cackled down when i saw marissa pic fly pass.

@Forever8 thanks for posting. Happy they got to reunite. He did say in his interview that  he was looking for her on social media.

You're Welcome!!! Glad he was able to do so. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members
Posted (edited)

Erica must contend with a bunch of annoying industry cokeheads during her Manhattan penthouse cocktail party.... meanwhile, bitchy gossip columnist Audrey “Bloodhound” Wilson drops in unannounced!! 

Edited by Pine Charles

• Members
On 6/18/2021 at 6:13 PM, Forever8 said:

From Cameron's Instagram 

I hope the beard is temporary... because, it doesn't do anything for him. But good on them for reuniting. I know fans loved their pairing!

• Members
On 6/20/2021 at 1:21 PM, Pine Charles said:

Erica must contend with a bunch of annoying industry cokeheads during her Manhattan penthouse cocktail party.... meanwhile, bitchy gossip columnist Audrey “Bloodhound” Wilson drops in unannounced!! 

Erica and Mark had such a great sister-brother relationship. It's a shame that Mark wasn't featured more in the last decade of the show. Erica really needed a family member around besides her bratty daughters.